Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brooklyn High school
31-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Re: Brooklyn High school
Alex:

I spent the last 5 drawling minutes trying to find the Geography room, since Mr. Sweeney wanted me to tell the First Year's about the country I come from, India.
I looked at my watch, to find out I was still on time and had about 10 minutes left. I needed to get there, they were counting on me for the essay.
My name might not sound that Indian because my father was allowed to name me and he's from America. I'm pretty good at english even if I've only been here over 5 years.
I barely knew english when I first joined, so people picked on me, even more than now. I think most of them are racist.
I finally found the Geography class, grabbed the handle and turned it anti-clockwise. It didn't even budge. "Strange..." I muttered, before looking around.
Why was the door closed but the lights on? I peered through the glass, trying to look in.
All the kids were lined up, even Mr. Sweeney was there, but why wasn't the door opened? I panicked a bit, trying to pull the door wildly.
I then started to knock on the door, no answer. "Hello?!" I shouted, slamming fists on it.
The door swung open and Mr. Sweeney stared at me with freaky steel blue eyes. "I don't think I told you that this door is the only one in school that need's to be turned clock-wise." He said, embarrassed. But not as much as me.

Bunker:

I was on stage, a thousand eyes looking towards me. The beautiful piano played as I danced around in a beautiful way.
The whole audience clapped and cheered as the music surrounded the hall, filling people with peace and happiness only achieved by a wonderful artist and a fantastic actor or dancer.
As the light focused on me, I started my big spinning move and spun around without a flaw. I felt my flowing violet jacket twirl around me, the teachers voice screaming at me, the huge book suddenly falling onto my desk... huge book?!
A huge green dusty book thrashed onto my desk, I was day-dreaming. Darn my imaginative mind.
"Bunker, would you please answer my question?" Ms. Bordeaux asked in her polite voice. "Oh of course, the big finale." I said quickly, not realizing my mistake.
"Bunker, the answer was a light pencil for shading!" She replied sharply. "Bunker, you need to stop dreaming up your silly little things. You can express creativity in Art or anywhere!" She told me, smiling as she flicked a shade of light pencil underneath the picture of the dahlia's in a flower pot picture I drew.
"Thank you Ms. Bordeaux, I'm very sorry." I replied just before the bell rang.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Justin:
The anticipation was killing me! Me and my friends were going to skate at a new skate park after school but I had to stay at school today and my aunt said if I get one more call for ditching that she's kicking me out of her house.In nutrition I hanged with Mike and Ashley It was a boring first day.We seen a squirrel and Mike got pantsed.I walked into my third period class hoping it wouldn't be boring like the others P.E hopefully its a nice teacher.My teacher turned out to be really mean.She took away my beanie and threw it in the trash.On the first day!

Jessica:
Holly dodged me all day after our physical and verbal fight.In second period I had art which was boring because of all the weird emo's.Our teacher Ms.Olney (my art teacher lol) was nice but a bit slow."Jessica Rivas?"
"Here!"I waved at her
"Jessica Rivas?"she asked again
"I'm right here!!!"I screamed
"Now there's no need to scream at me honey"
At nutrition I hanged out with Micheal and talked about clothes but me and Drake kept on eying each other.Third period was P.E I think P.E was third period for all the sophomores except the nerds since they choose weak stuff like acrobatics

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
06-06-2009, 04:57 AM
This looks interesting, but just two questions;
* Do we have to use the characters that are pre-made?
&&
* Do we have to control three characters?
06-06-2009, 07:26 AM
no and no Smile
those are just to interact with while Rp'ing because it'd get boring with the same people And
its only up to three people so you can have two or one

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P