Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you run it.com
26-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Can you run it.com
If you are wondering if your computer can play the sims 3.go through goolge..type in "can you run it".they jus recently added the sims3 on there..go on that website..select the game.. and they will check your system and then run the results for you..Im soo happy because I passed the minimum requirements..plus I knew my laptop was good for it anyway..but yea..they jus added the sims3 on that site...go on their and it should tell you everything Smile  and yourwelcome to people who needed to knw  Smile Smile Smile

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Re: Can you run it.com
I actually did this recently and found out that its too much for my computer to handle.  =(
I need more RAM!  But I'm going to go buy that this weekend.  Hopefully then it will work!

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
26-05-2009, 11:20 PM
I did it and apparently my CPU can't handle it and I need a better video card :/

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
26-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks! I've been meaning to check there lately but it totally slipped my mind. If it wasn't for you I would've totally forgot. xD

[center]Excuse me while I go into a 6 day coma.<br />Haha, thought I'd get one as well. :] Click pwease?♥<br />[Image: RRBk.gif]
[Image: kXsz.gif]
[Image: YJMN.gif]
[/center]
26-05-2009, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2009 11:46 PM by Kikimono.)
Ahh, totally didn't mean to double post ~EDIT~

[center]Excuse me while I go into a 6 day coma.<br />Haha, thought I'd get one as well. :] Click pwease?♥<br />[Image: RRBk.gif]
[Image: kXsz.gif]
[Image: YJMN.gif]
[/center]
26-05-2009, 11:43 PM
I stopped caring about that after I was able to run Spore with an "inadequate" video card, which failed my test. Failed for the exact same reason here, so I'm not worried.

I is smart. Smile<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
27-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Okay it says it cant process to see if it can run on my computer lol

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
27-05-2009, 12:55 AM
(26-05-2009 11:43 PM)mythmonster2 link Wrote:I stopped caring about that after I was able to run Spore with an "inadequate" video card, which failed my test. Failed for the exact same reason here, so I'm not worried.

aha same here {clap}

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
27-05-2009, 01:00 AM
My computer got like 2 times the min so yeah.  Im happy  {clap}

Only 1 day left till the sims 3!&nbsp; I can't wait!&nbsp; I will be playing forever!
27-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Mine does too Big Grin Big Grin..somebody had recommended that site to me a while back ago..but they didnt have the sims3 on there..so I havent been checkin lately...until I thought to myself..that they had already shipped the game...so I knw they got this game on the site..and what a coincidence...I found the sims3 on there.and my laptop is perfect for the game.Im soo happy too..i was curious about my laptop when I had first bought it..but now..my confident is high..i only spent $750 and it was worth it..I cant wait now..too happy  {yes} {yes}

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES