Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with Sims 3
05-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Help with Sims 3
I only just got Sims 3 this afternoon (I'm in the UK) and I began making playing. Loving it but there's something I'm a bit stuck with. When you begin the game it zooms over Sunset Valley then you can go to CAS, move in a family or enter a pre-created household. Whatever one you pick you go into it and play as normal but when you want to go back to the birds eye view of Sunset Valley and play another household or create a new Sim what do you click?? I  know when playing you can click on the Map View and see all the community lots and such but thats not what I'm wanting to do. I tried saving the game but when clicking on the save file after loading I'm brought back to the same point I was at with the same family?! Anyone know what to click so that I don't have to have 20 different save files for every household in Sunset Valley.

Please help.. Thank you  =D
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Re: Help with Sims 3
I had the same exact problem last night too. Let me just upload the game and I'll tell you how to do it in a second (I forgot what it's called xD)

EDIT: Alright, so to go back to birdeyes view, you click the "..." in the corner where you save the game and select "Edit Town". Then in the control panel on the left, there's going to be a button on the upper part of it that has two houses on it. This is called "Change Active Household" say yes to everything and then you can change households and play another family Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-06-2009, 11:35 PM
thats true phoebe but you  don't have to go to Town view to do change household

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
06-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Thank you Phoebe, I'll try that right now!  Big Grin
06-06-2009, 10:49 PM
(05-06-2009 11:35 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:thats true phoebe but you  don't have to go to Town view to do change household

You can do it another way? Is it main menu or something? I didn't have enough time to figure it out until my AC adapter died.

(06-06-2009 08:44 AM)cerealkiller410 link Wrote:Thank you Phoebe, I'll try that right now!  Big Grin

Yep Smile Hopefully it'll work!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]