Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Babies
21-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Babies
I wonder how the pregnacy and babies will work out.
  • I think it would be nice if the family could go the hospital.
    The Mother could pick out maternity clothes.
    Before the baby is born you would know what s3x it was and how many
    Baby clothers
    Buying Diapers
    different choices of cribs and such
    strollers
    car seats
    sims being able to sit down with baby

Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Re: Babies
There have been a lot of these posts... but i think it's been established that there will be hospitals. There was a HUGE thread talking about strollers and baby toys (sort of pointless, I think, just to say you want more baby toys, lol). I think that buying diapers would be annoying but the car seats idea is brilliant.  :-*

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
21-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Yea, I think you should be able to know what gender your baby is going to be, so you can prepare. Something I noticed in the Sims 2 is that it seemed like more girls were born then guys. I would like that it would be more even.

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
21-03-2008, 08:05 PM
hey the babies have been neglected
in the interaction and material part
I think it would be nice to see that changed!
21-03-2008, 08:39 PM
I want car seats because I find it strange that babies can't go anywhere in TS2. I would love more maternity wear as well without having to download it. Can't Maxis/EA or whatever take a  look at Nicole Richie or J Lo and see that you don't have to wear ugly clothes while pregnant?
21-03-2008, 08:52 PM
i think (and hope) that in a seamless neighborhood you could go out with your baby so ther will probebly be strollers
but knowing the genders before the baby is born will be fantastic
and more baby stuff

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
21-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Being able to sit down with the baby would be great too.
22-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Yeah, totally love the idea of the sims buying stuff for their baby's and taking them to places. By the way, right now at the sims 2, al you can do is cuddle them, play with them, wash them and feed them. You can't even sit down with them. That's too bad. I hope that will change. ;D Wink
22-03-2008, 12:40 AM
I agree with getting new items for the baby and having more interactions. But babies are also only babies for 3 days or so, so you wont have much time to enjoy it.
22-03-2008, 12:47 AM
They should have more options for babies,toddlers, and children like if a sim kid had a baby sister they should be able to play with her while she is in the crib. They should also be able to sing to the baby to help it fall asleep and both babies and toddlers should be able to sleep longer. They need more clothing and oblects for babies and toddlers.