Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Spazzing Thread!
01-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Official Spazzing Thread!
THE SIMS 3 PREMIERES TOMORROW! OMG!

From tomorrow, the game we've all been waiting for [some of us as long as 14 months] will be sold, shipped and played by millions of fans across the world, and even more so as it sells throughout the world within the following days! {woot}

Can you believe we finally made it?! It's taken us a while to get here, but we made it. Smile
I've throughly enjoyed being a part of this community and I can't wait to see how everyone chooses to play their game, everybodys pictures etc, there's a lot in store from tomorrow. xD
I've met a lot of different people, seen some go forever, seen some come back, seen some NEVER leave! =D
It doesn't seem that long ago that many of us we're getting our knickers in a twist about crank_dat_superman, I'm sure some of the oldies remember him LOL. And NOW look where we are! The forum has evolved so much. Tongue

I hope everyone REALLY enjoys TS3, and returns to this forum as soon as they can break away from their game to chit chat about it. XD

TOMORROW PEOPLE! HAVE FUN! {woot} {woot} {woot} {woot}

Feel free to post your own 'lil commentaries about the journey we've had here, or random spazzing, or anything really. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Re: Official Spazzing Thread!
Very touching words. I'm back to the Forums. It has been a long time since my last visit. For over more than 6 months since I last visited this forum. I miss the times where we got excited just because there were exciting news from The Sims 3. Even the slightest information made my day. Currently, its just less than a few hours before I get the game  Smile

{clap} {clap} {clap}

3 Claps for your wonderful speech Cassie  Big Grin

[Image: MrComplicatedz.jpg]
<br />Even how complicated it is, it'll be all better.
01-06-2009, 01:18 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! {horn}

So close, yet so far away.  Sad

Thanks to Cassiekins for letting me get that out of my system.

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
01-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Well yeah I can't believe we made it here! Back in the days when curiosity and rumors of The Sims 3 really made me sick finding some tidbits about it and now we are to about unveil the new Simming experience! The Sims 2? It's classic and I love it though it gets boring. :'(

Baaang! I'm thinking if I should sleep early so I can wake up early tomorrow or should I stay for more Sim updates. I'm staring at the countdown clock as it's already 3 hours left. I can't wait for The Sims 3!

Do you think they are working on The Sims 4 already? Lol, I think they are...
Long live The Sims 3!

{horn} {highclap} {highclap} {highclap} {horn}

The Sims 2 = The Sims 3<br /><br />They're both good...
01-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Probably are. And if they say they're not, they could easily be lying! Tongue

LOL I'm glad I'm helping people get it all out lol, we DESERVE to go a bit crazy, I want people to be EXCITED AGAIN! Come on everyone, all smiles! {woot}

All the planning and all the discussing and all the ideas come down to this moment, tomorrow. It' just hours away.... hours!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-06-2009, 01:29 PM
OMFG!!! IT'S TOMORROW!!!

{horn}{punk}

(Thanks for letting me get that out)

[CENTER][Image: simsig.jpg]
<br />{sims lj | ts3.ea.com profile&nbsp; | the andersons}[/center]
01-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Go Cassie!

I have been in love with Sims since I was 6 years old!  My Older Brother got it, and I used to watch intently!  When we got the Sims 2, I could play it!  I was very excited!  I slowly became better with it, and my love for it grew!  I found Snooty Sims, and found out about Sims 3!  You could not BELIEVE my excitement!  I joined the Snooty Forum, and made a few noob topics lol.  Thing was, the members there were not very welcoming, or even nice.  My introduction thread sunk down with no replies!   After a while, I looked at the Sims 3 Sites, and found this wonderful place!!   I made friends right away.  Some left, some were banned.  I have made some of the best friends I have ever had here!!  All of this based around Sims!  I live in a small town.  I konw one person who plays Sim, but she is a snotty person! Here, everyone plays sims, and I get along with everyone!  This has been a great journey, but it is not over yet!   This is only the start!  We will all die when we get the Sims 3!  And then, the excitment will start all over, fresh, with the first expansion pack!   It is a lnever ending cycle, and I have the best people to share it with Smile

Woo, that was fun!  I should be a motivational speaker XD

Also, even thought I am not getting the game on release, I will share with the excitment!  Seeing everyone's creations will be great!!  I seriously can't wait!
01-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Someone had a little too much sugar *points to Miss Cassie* xD

Same Same. I actually found this site while looking for the offical sims 3 site.
I typed in 'sims3.com' when that was the first URL. Then it changed to Simsforums.net of course. I was like 'Eh I'll join' && I don't regret it since :3

I can't wait to see all the new features,even though there are alot of leaked videos and screenshots,but everyone's expierence is different. I also can't wait to see what stories I can make with it. The possiblities are probably endless :]
Another thing I'm hoping to see is all new CC! {woo}

01-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I cant wait for more meshes Smile
01-06-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm sooooo excited for this game! Big Grin Altho, I'm not going to have it tomorrow, I'll get it on Friday or sometime next week! I can't wait to play it and explore the Neighbourhood! Create my first sims, build my first Sims 3 house and customize everything! I can't wait! {woot}

You guys who will get it earlier than I, post alot of pictures of your first Sims and shoot videos! I wanna see yours and I'll show you mine! 8)

I'll have a video of myself, opening the case and then creating my first Sims!
They're going to be posted here!