or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starbucks
30-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: Starbucks
At Starbucks?
or McDonald s? My mom hates the McDonald's one xD

LOL. She says they don't put enough sugar. I like the regular frap.

Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2009, 10:54 PM
I think Starbucks is okay (coming from the person who hates coffee) I love their Strawberry and Creme Fraps, except the little fact of the high calorie content, and their Iced Tea isn't bad either Tongue I had it yesterday since it was so hot and I was running around from school and back.

They are all over the place here though, there's this one area where there's Barnes and Nobles with starbucks but if you go up the street, not even a block, and there's another one. It's also a nice place to tutor lol (which is something I get to do, at Starbucks, in a few hours)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
31-05-2009, 03:03 AM
i like strawberries and creme (grande)! Tongue
25-07-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm still within 120 days!

I like Starbucks, personally.  In the summer, I just LOVE their Java Chip Frapachino.  In the winter, their Hot Chocolate and the Cafe Mocha is to DIE for *___*  Mmmn.  I just wish they weren't so dang expensive >__<

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
25-07-2009, 09:03 AM
(30-05-2009 05:26 PM)[removed] &amp; danny malone link Wrote:At Starbucks?
or McDonald s? My mom hates the McDonald's one xD

LOL. She says they don't put enough sugar. I like the regular frap.
{blink} the mcdonalds one is WAY to sweet for me, and i consider myself a person that has a sweet tooth.
(25-07-2009 07:51 AM)Majick ♥ link Wrote:I'm still within 120 days!

I like Starbucks, personally.  In the summer, I just LOVE their Java Chip Frapachino.  In the winter, their Hot Chocolate and the Cafe Mocha is to DIE for *___*  Mmmn.  I just wish they weren't so dang expensive >__<
I make my own frap's/Iced coffee's and they taste EXACTLY the same as starbucks except theirs is all fancy and it takes longer for me to make it then it takes for the starbucks employees.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
25-07-2009, 05:54 PM
I don't like McD's coffees x.x  They're gross.  But their Hot Chocolate is NUMMY!

25-07-2009, 08:59 PM
I always get the Double Chocolate Chip Frappachino with extra chocolate. Yum. Smile

Just thought you should know. XD

But Starbucks, in my opinion, is wayyy overpriced and overrated. It's just coffee and such, for goodness sake...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
25-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Caramel Frappuccino is pretty much the only thing I drink from Starbucks. XD
I agree with Bambi though that it's overrated and overpriced.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
25-07-2009, 09:13 PM
(25-07-2009 08:59 PM)SHBambi link Wrote:I always get the Double Chocolate Chip Frappachino with extra chocolate. Yum. Smile

Just thought you should know. XD

But Starbucks, in my opinion, is wayyy overpriced and overrated. It's just coffee and such, for goodness sake...

Yeeeees!  My fiance gets that, but without the extra chocolate.  He also likes their White Mocha, he's a white chocolate kind of person :3  And I agree, they are very over priced, but their product is better than anything I could ever make x3

25-07-2009, 09:24 PM
I like their cups too XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008