Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weddings, Cars, loans
21-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Weddings, Cars, loans
Do you think that the weddings should be planned? I think it would be nice if you could actually pick out the dress, veil, the whole nine yards. The food and decorations would also be apart. Sims could RSVP, and there would be gifts.
I think we should be able to have more options when it comes to vehicles. SUV's to mini-coopers.
There needs to be loans, for houses and cars.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Re: Weddings, Cars, loans
I like these Ideas
I love the weddings
and new cars would rock...
well I guess loans would add an
interesting part to the game...
21-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Those are seriously cool ideas. I love the wedding planning idea.

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
21-03-2008, 08:09 PM
awesome! i have always thought their should be a period between being engaged and having the wedding where you could send invites or call another sim.
ive also always wanted baby showers and possiblly funerals... a little morbid but it would realistic

loans would be interesting... more bills to pay!! bleh... my sims are lazy and dont like to work sometimes, they could get their house repo'd
21-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Yep, I thought the wedding dress the game came with was kinda ugly/old fashioned and you couldn't fix it in bodyshop.  Tongue

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
21-03-2008, 08:17 PM
yeah..
there should be baby showers
and funerals!
I mean sure its morbid
but isn't better than a tombstone
in the yard?
21-03-2008, 08:20 PM
definately better than it in your yard.... it would be great if you could do the funeral since the neighborhood is seemless... everyone could walk in aline to the cemetary then after the service over to the restaurant and remember the sim.... ahhhh my dreams of sims3
21-03-2008, 08:24 PM
and then their would be a cemetery
and your sim could visit any time they wanted
21-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Wedding planning sounds great.
I never let my sims die because I don't want the grave in the yard because the ghost comes at night (I hate the ghosts) and I don't want to delete it either. I couldn't be bothered moving it to a graveyard either
21-03-2008, 08:33 PM
i really like that the neighboorhood is seamless and walking to the cemetery and putting flowers on the grave would be a nice way of remembering a loss loved sim.

oo another cool i dea would be to goto the cemetery at night and wait for all the ghosts to come out... or you and your family could try and contact the dead sim with something like a (dont know how to spell this at all so ill do it the way it sounds)  Wee-Gee board.
i never played with them...