Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most Embarrassing Moments!
06-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments!
Yeah Mike does have a point. Here your not suppose to have a relationship outside of the school with a teacher. No myspace,facebook,msn,etc. If the teacher gets caught having a student,then they can get fired Sad

I once went into the bathroom,but my dad was changing,he had on his briefs...;_;
That picture still haunts me.

Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2009, 03:47 AM
LOLOL.

I remember when I was like 8 I had to go pee and I forgot my dad was in the shower
and he didn't lock the door and I turned the handle and opened the door and then froze!
My dad was shaving naked in front of the mirror. ROFL; I don't remember anything except my shock. xDD.
07-07-2009, 04:59 AM
Wow O_O

That tops everything xDD

07-07-2009, 05:21 AM
It's REALLY funny now. I don't talk to my dad about it but just remebering it made me laugh so hard.
I'm glad I don't remember anything. I have a friend who accidently caught her parents in the act. You know how horrible that must be?! D:
07-07-2009, 05:28 AM
I have no comment on your friend xD

I found it embarassing that my own father put the wrong birthdate on my registeration[sp?]. Now every time I take the state required tests. My birthdate says 8/07/94 (or similar to that. I don't remember the exact date)  instead of 7/18/94 (my actually birthdate)
;-; fml much?

07-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Erm, I just wanted to clarify that in the US, it's not illegal for a student and teacher to communicate over the Internet. Certainly not illegal. I believe Mike was talking about his part of the world, and it very well may be, but in the US it is legal. A teacher couldn't get fired for having a student on Facebook/MSN/whatever.

Again, I'm only speaking for the US, because I don't know about other countries. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
07-07-2009, 05:36 AM
O_O did this just turn into the 'what's legal and what's not' thread? XD

In our school system it is not illegal per to say but just wrong,work wise.
For example. Once some people were taking pictures in one of our teacher's classroom. She said not to put it on myspace because if they found out it was in her classroom then she said she would get fired. Also so many teachers are accused of wrong doings outside of the school that now it's naturally, where I live, considered wrong to have a relationship with a teacher outside of the school. Unless you knew them beforehand or something.   

But that's my take and what I know. ;D

07-07-2009, 05:40 AM
Well obviously yes, if the relationship were to turn inappropriate, then that would certainly be a problem and legal action could be taken. Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
07-07-2009, 05:45 AM
That's what Mike and I were trying to say XD
Or at least I was Tongue

07-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Well, I wasn't really, just any form of communication on the internet is not allowed. It's okay if you pass them in town and exchange a short hello, or maybe if you have a short discussion with them, but over the internet it's a no-no. I'm not entirely sure, but I believe that a teacher has to get permission from the local authority if they want to open up a social networking profile, because you'll have kids/teens that will look up teachers names on the various websites to see what they can find. Obviously the teacher has a decline button, which I'm sure all of them use, but if they were found to have a student as a friend, bye bye job.

Coming Soon...