Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a limit?
01-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Is there a limit?
Does anybody know if there is a limit on how many times you can reinstall the sims 3 game? Unlike the sims 2, you can only do it three times. Thanks!! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Re: Is there a limit?
I think the digital download is 5 but I'm not sure about the CD

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
01-06-2009, 08:37 PM
ok. thanks. my daughter and i both want to play the game and we have 2 seperate computers and on the sims 2, we have already used up our 3 chances to reinstall...which i dont like because what if something happens and i would need to reinstall again.I would have to buy the game again?!! Thats just dumb.  {unsure}
01-06-2009, 09:18 PM
I never had a limit on the Sims 2... I could reinstall mine as many times as I needed?
01-06-2009, 10:49 PM
i've reinstalled Sims 2 so Many times now  so i dont think they need a Installmen Limit that would stink Sad

[Image: 31904.gif]
01-06-2009, 11:40 PM
There is no amount limit on the reinstalling on TS3 CD and there was never any amount limit on TS2 either.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
01-06-2009, 11:41 PM
The base game of TS2,there wasn't a limit. But I think EPs and SPs do. Wasn't there? ???

01-06-2009, 11:42 PM
^ No, there isn't. Along you don't loose your code, you can reinstall it as many times as you want.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks everybody!! I had heard from obviously an unreliable source that you could only reinstall 3 times.  {clap} Big Grin