02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
Same here.
So i'll be used to it aswell :3

Anyways, I can't wait until tomorrow~!
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Lmao, I can't wait until Friday now. I bet my installer like blows up or something, and starts rewinding or something. Knowing my luck, it'll probably be something that'll happen!

Coming Soon...
02-06-2009, 10:20 PM
It installed ^-^
Off to play. I shall see what's wrong with it.

02-06-2009, 10:22 PM
(02-06-2009 10:04 PM)Bat link Wrote:I hate how you can't move just by moving the mouse, but you have to click the right mouse button! That adds to my frustrations.
You can change that in the settings Wink

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
02-06-2009, 10:26 PM
I hope it won't bug me like that when I'll get it!

Tell us Sommie! XD
02-06-2009, 10:32 PM
I heard TS3 will set it's settings to what your computer can handle.  That's what I thought I read in some article.

I'm installing it right now.  My computer's pretty fast...so I have yet to try it.  But I have played it two days ago, and I did hate how we have to click the right mouse button to move the camera.  I'm still not used to it.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-06-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm pretty sure TS2 did that aswell. It used to reset my settings everytime I installed a new EP >_> Annoying!

Coming Soon...
02-06-2009, 10:41 PM
To tell you guys the truth, you sound ungrateful.  You are complaining about something as little as holding down a button, that your finger is always on anyways!!

Of course the game will lag. Its FREAKING HUGE!
The settings would be somewhat annoying.  Truly, I dont think it would be hard to set a few things higher or lower.
02-06-2009, 10:47 PM
I'm playing it now...just started...it's not lagging.  I have a very, very fast computer though.  If it lags, it just has to be your computer.  Though it sucks, you can try turning down some of the settings

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Oh. This comes from the boy who doesn't have it? {rolleyes}
LMAO. It's annoying for us,because we have to deal with it. You don't have to yet.

Gah. TS3 made the laptop crash .__.
Now I'm waiting for the EA Download Manger thing to download. Hopefully they come out with a patch!