Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm not too pleased with the game
02-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Re: I'm not too pleased with the game
I am hoping this is something that just needs a little adjustment on our part to get used to.
I don't know if you remember, but there were differences between Sims 1 & Sims 2 that were a little hard at first.
I pick up my game tomorrow, so I guess I will find out then. Persevere Bat, I am sure you will get used to the differences soon.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 11:46 PM
(02-06-2009 10:32 PM)MetaKnight! link Wrote:I heard TS3 will set it's settings to what your computer can handle.  That's what I thought I read in some article.

I'm installing it right now.  My computer's pretty fast...so I have yet to try it.  But I have played it two days ago, and I did hate how we have to click the right mouse button to move the camera.  I'm still not used to it.
Guys, theres an option to let you move around by getting the mouse to the side, just like the Sims 2. You just have to set it that way lol

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
02-06-2009, 11:48 PM
It's been so long since we got TS2 I almost forgot that it kicked my butt at first. Sure it's going to be annoying to get used to, you want to jump right into the game but can't figure out the settings and all that. I hope this is something that we all can get used to. It is a different game, so it doesn't surprise me that they made a lot of changes.

I really hope to hear some good things, this made my heart sink a little bit >.<

My social life will cease to exist in June.
02-06-2009, 11:50 PM
(02-06-2009 11:48 PM)killerkenya link Wrote:I really hope to hear some good things, this made my heart sink a little bit >.<
Mine too.
03-06-2009, 12:10 AM
welll...im not very worried.i think we will all get used to it and be very satisfied....like ahmed among others said just change the setttings and the ONE button thats annoyin u think will be a thing of the past.i get my game thursday.soooo im still pretty friggin excited.! Smile

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
03-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Im excited too!  But Im not hearing many positives.    It brings me down a ton
03-06-2009, 12:17 AM
;___;
It brought me down when I found out I can't run it on my computer.

03-06-2009, 12:36 AM
(03-06-2009 12:17 AM)sommie &amp;&amp;; jacob black link Wrote:;___;

Forgive me if you already mentioned it, I'm running on low sleep, but what exactly is causing your computer to not play it? Video card not good enough? Or the CPU not strong enough?

I hope you can get it worked out!!

My social life will cease to exist in June.
03-06-2009, 12:38 AM
I cnat run it either <.>

Processor isnt good enough for me
03-06-2009, 12:41 AM
(03-06-2009 12:36 AM)killerkenya link Wrote:[quote author=sommie &&; jacob black link=topic=6373.msg246214#msg246214 date=1243984623]
;___;

Forgive me if you already mentioned it, I'm running on low sleep, but what exactly is causing your computer to not play it? Video card not good enough? Or the CPU not strong enough?

I hope you can get it worked out!!
[/quote]
Processor. Same as Brad.
I plan to keep the copy of TS3,and get a job so I can buy a laptop Big Grin