Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where's the serial number?
04-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Where's the serial number?
For digitally downloaded games. I have no idea where to find it.

On another note, I like everything about the game except for the fact that you need a great computer to have it not be annoying.
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 01:35 AM
Re: Where's the serial number?
Shouldn't it be in your e-mail? Check there.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
04-06-2009, 01:47 AM
i have the sameee problemmm.

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
04-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Check your email before you post,

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
04-06-2009, 02:15 AM
i checked....its not there.

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
04-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Have you gotten an e-mail from them at all?

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
04-06-2009, 03:45 AM
Have you checked your spam folder? I find my spam folder attracts all the important emails, and my inbox still gets spam.

GO YAHOO.

Tongue

My social life will cease to exist in June.
04-06-2009, 03:53 AM
(04-06-2009 03:45 AM)killerkenya link Wrote:GO YAHOO.

Tongue

Im with you on that Tongue

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
04-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Well they sent me an email giving me a link to buy the game at the EA store. That's not super useful as of right now.

Do I have to do anything special to get an email with the serial number?
04-06-2009, 04:26 AM
Are you using EA download manager?

Edit: Read through the following information-

Answer

There are a few reasons that you may have recieved this error message:

* The software you are trying to run is installed on four different computers.
    * The license file is possibly corrupted and needs to be re-installed.
    * Your system clock may be set incorrectly.
    * You do not have all of your old EA accounts linked to your new EA account.

If you see the following error, your game has likely been downloaded and installed on three other computers already.

"The game cannot start. In order to launch this game, please login to the EA Download Manager to verify your ownership, then try again."

According to the End User License Agreement, which can be found by opening the EA Download Manager, highlighting your game and selecting Game Manual: "You may only have the game installed on three computers at any given time."

If you are sure you have not installed the game on a fourth computer, please clear your license files located at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PACE Anti-Piracy\License Files and delete all the files in that folder. Once you log in a new one will be created.

Be sure your system time and date are correct to your geography. You may need to check the time stored on your system CMOS as well as the time in the Windows operating system. To adjust the time on your system CMOS, please check with your system manufacturer or consult your owner's manual. To change the time in Windows:

1. Right-click the clock that shows on your Windows Taskbar.
  2. Select 'Adjust Date/Time.'

If you don't see the system time on the taskbar:

1. Right-click your Windows Taskbar and select Properties.
  2. When the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties applet appears, select the 'Taskbar' tab is selected.
  3. Be sure that the 'Show the clock' check box is selected.
  4. Click OK.

The clock should now appear opposite of the Start button. You can now check and edit the time easily as described above.

Electronic Arts has updated its account management system. To ensure that all of your proper entitlements have been added to your new account, they will all need to be linked properly. To link your old EA account to your new EA account, perform the steps listed below:

1. Go to EA.com.
  2. Click the Login button at the top right of the screen.
  3. Click on Screen Name Login in the Don't have an email login? section.
  4. Enter your classic screen name and password in the Upgrade your account section.
  5. You will be brought to a list of names related to the email address associated with your classic account. Click the check box next to each name you wish to upgrade, and enter the password associated with each screen name.
  6. Enter the required information and agree to the Terms of Service.
  7. Once you agree, your chosen screen names will be upgraded to EA's new account system.

If you are still receiving this error Message, please use the E-mail Us link to send an email with the following information.

* Account Name:
    * Product(s) giving ownership message:

Once we receive this information we will be able to further assist you with resolving your issue.

Please be sure to click on the Notify Me... button below to be notified by email on when this issue has been resolved. We do apologize for this inconvenience.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!