Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ialmrnt5 display drive
04-06-2009, 09:53 PM
ialmrnt5 display drive
heyy when im in the middle of playing the sims i get a message saying that the ialmrnt5 display driver is not responing ..or something similar to that.. it used to hapen with sims 2 also but i fixed it and i don't rememebr how so does any one else know how to fix it

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2009, 03:27 AM
Re: ialmrnt5 display drive
Have you updated your drivers?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-06-2009, 08:21 PM
http://www.eddieoneverything.com/windows...-error.php

^^That should fix it.

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />
07-06-2009, 09:45 PM
thx .... but i got a new comp this morning so i'm not having that problem any more

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
07-06-2009, 10:30 PM
woot! Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P