Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crazy Adventures!
13-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Re: Crazy Adventures!
haha that sucks i dont think you ever mentioned what their jobs were (too lazy to go back a page)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Bradilina is Criminal.  Amara WAS Medical Tongue
14-06-2009, 02:43 AM
So I have a slight update xD

[Image: Screenshot-90.jpg]

So, I was just playing the Roles and noticed that one of my kids knew a kid named Lynn Willam so I went like this 0___0 and I checked on the family and whatdaknow- We got a kid xD She's Amara's with no dad xD She's brave, slob, and athletic (and as a teen she got Charismatic).

[Image: Screenshot-88.jpg]

So anyways, here's Bradilina as an elder

[Image: Screenshot-89.jpg]

And Amara xDD She looks even fatter o_o

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
14-06-2009, 02:47 AM
BAHAHA!!

Lynn isnt so pretty
16-06-2009, 11:59 PM
LOOL.

Amazing XD.
30-06-2009, 07:10 PM
amara is so fat is sad.
30-06-2009, 08:59 PM
ewww fat XD

I think they look icky in their bikinis XD

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
30-06-2009, 09:22 PM
LOL, you too have a Sim called Amara? XD {blink}
04-07-2009, 02:11 AM
(30-06-2009 07:10 PM)®a©hËl◊ link Wrote:amara is so fat is sad.

I have to agree xD

(30-06-2009 09:22 PM)Earth Girl link Wrote:LOL, you too have a Sim called Amara? XD {blink}

Yep xD I used the name in my Willams legacy and it just kinda stuck. I also used it in a story I wrote for Creative Writing because I was out of ideas xDD

---

Ohh, so lately I was thinking about putting them in Riverview and actually playing them through like one generation. What do you all think? Just see what'll happen to their lives with me actually controling them beyond just having them move into the Role's in generation 2 xDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]