Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims 3 high school expansion pack.
27-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Re: sims 3 high school expansion pack.
(21-05-2008 05:47 PM)dejadeja BOO! link Wrote:I think it would be really cool to have a highschool EP, or just elements of what you're saying including in with another EP. I definitely wouldn't want to play sims while they're in school, but afterschool life needs to be juiced up.

Also, teens need to act more like teens! I know the behavioral stuff has been mentioned a thousand times already (fights with parents, groundings etc), but I'm talking about actual physical gestures.

Teens need to be able to multitask- talk on the phone and walk around, do homework and watch tv.

I also want teens rooms to be actually fun. Girls should have be able to chill on each others beds together (or on the floor, or wherever) and chat. There should be an interaction for "Heart to Heart" where really close friends tell each other secrets/feelings. Later, if there was a falling out, a friend could stab your sim in the back (if they had a trait that would lend itself to behaving meanly).

I have a thousand more ideas, but I feel this post is getting crazy.
Yeah (: I like that.
And you can spread gossip,actually gossip instead of just talking about someone and then laughing about them Tongue.
Then maybe after that they could have a fight like outside of the school or something or it could be an after school thing.

But yes i don't think they put alot thought into the generations of the sims.
Hopefully they will this time.

Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2008, 06:29 PM
yeh and also to invite cliques to your house. like if you were a punk you could go back to the friends house and maybe peirce eachothers faces. Teens should also be in bands like singing bands and practise in the garage and stuff and cheerleaders too. And like maybe invite your school study group and stuff over.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
03-06-2008, 10:13 AM
I'd like that kind of thing to be in the base game Smile
But yeah, that'd be cool.
08-06-2008, 04:06 PM
(21-05-2008 03:21 AM)-El Mana De Tacos-사 랑- link Wrote:Yeah GroovyPancakes, But I think University is suppose to be like as college...
High School is different from college...eventually...
High School could be like, with popular people, cliques (I haven't played University so I don't know what is included, I expect Uni to be more mature so I think it doesn't have Populars or Cliques)
And when in cliques you need to have certain things to be eligible to be in a clique. If you can't get into one, obviously you'll be considered a loser or a geek....
{agree} with El Mana De Tacos. I always wanted to be able to at least go to high school with my sims. Elementary sucks, but high school seems so much more fun.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
11-06-2008, 10:24 AM
I wouldn't mind a high school thingie, but I would prefer it if social classes and stuff were put in the basegame, cause in the end, you probably wont be able to go to school with sims anyway, and if there was a high school EP, it would be pretty boring after a while. Who really wants to watch their sims sit around all day doing work? Not me!

And University: Either you hated it, or you loved it. It EP's need to cover a vast range so that it can appeal to anyone.

(Hopefully, stuff packs will be more than just objects now *since we can design everything but meshes, it seems* so maybe there will be a Youth Stuff. with more schooliung options, and teens stuff, like what you just said.

Highschool just doesn't seem like a big enough thing for a whole EP. (That could be used to make superheroes!) Wink

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
13-11-2008, 07:10 AM
I reallywant a school ep!!How much fun wud it be if u could see them go 2 school,make friends who you actually wanted to be friends with and you could learn in the classroom,like your tenn or kid could be there and then you could click on a piece of paper and it would say"Do work"and then work would come up on the screen and you would have to type it in for them and see what grade u wud get,wudnt that b cool!!!???????????? {wacko} {woot} {lol} {glare} {clap} {unsure} {rolleyes} Tongue 8) Big Grin Smile {yes}

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?