Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A new idea, Pre-School!
11-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Re: A new idea, Pre-School!
That'll be awesome!

By the way, does anyone realise how old this thread is? March 22nd! Someone keeps bumping back to the top Smile
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 09:45 AM
It's that bumber-mob, they are always out to get us! Seems they like this thread...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Seems like they do, indeed. We must terminate the Bumper-Mob!
12-05-2008, 10:37 PM
I've heard a few ideas like this, but pre-school could be very useful...I mean of course no one wants the un-caring nanny to take care of their babies....So I really like this idea alot so keep it up, make sure you search to see if this is up already, but thankyou.  {clap} {yes}

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
20-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Good idea! Nurseries would be cool too so if you were like one of thoose sims who wants to get to the top of their job they should be able to drop the kids off at nurseries if they don't have enough money to have a nanny. Nurseries could be cheaper options! Also I think the nanny should be more involved with the kids. Like at the moment the nanny spends her entire worktime in the pool! Not impressed! And I've heard of some nanny's burning houses down. They should teach toddlers things like how to walk and talk etc and they should be able to help kids with their homework and prehaps like get the kids and toddlers round the table and get them to do painting and things like that!
21-05-2008, 07:09 PM
it'll be so much better to tke yur babies to a day care centre and leave them there with the people. Then when the parents come back from home they can either send the older children to pick them up or get them your self. then when you pick em' up it has a sort of message telling you how the child/ren did in school if they were good or naughty.

dnt you find the idea of military school a bit stupid. they should have school exclusions instead. it is so unreal to have your child going to military school because of a D wow ???

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
21-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Social workers comes along in sims2 me thinks...but yeah i fink its stupid if u kids actually go 2 skl just do rubbish. but if they skive LOADS prehaps they should be taken away...in england parents are supposed to be sent to prison...
21-05-2008, 08:54 PM
yup i live in england. parents have to pay a fine off £2000 and get sent to prison. So military school isa complete no no and just have parent pay hefty fines instead, after all it is more realistic. Or better try home schooling for the child and cancel with the teacher all the time.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
21-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Yeah that would be so much better! before the times of me knowing the money cheat I used to find it really difficult to get poor kids to do their homework and it really bugged me when they'd be sent off! And also when I made "chav" families it bugged me that the children never actually stayed with the parents for very long...they had to start doing their homework! lol not very chav...
22-05-2008, 03:30 AM
pre school would be absolutely adorable..i also think pregnant moms should have la maze(sp?) classes..of course going with them wouldnt be much fun..but i think pre school and la maze classes should be an optional addition in the game.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]