Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issues
08-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Issues
I can't seem to change my lifespan options. The option is greyed out(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5907/34621159.jpg). I emailed EA a couple of days ago about this but still no reply. Alos. When in my sleepwear with a t-shirt and any of the bottoms the whole back of my sim is all black. 
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Re: Issues
Can't help you in the first problem but your second issue is probably from your CPU or video card

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
08-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Guess I should have mentioned this. It only happens in Riverview.
08-06-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm guessing there is a bug or something.

I can't help you out here, I'm not a techy person. Sorry.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
09-06-2009, 04:16 AM
It almost looks like you checked or unchecked something that would make it grey out.... only that the aging is ALSO greyed out.

I don't know what to tell you aside from checking your settings, otherwise, it could be a glitch.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-06-2009, 08:11 PM
I can't figure it out so I guess I'll just reinstall it.
09-06-2009, 08:48 PM
It is probably a glitch. There seem to be a few of glitches floating around...I'd wait for a patch. Wink

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-06-2009, 10:32 PM
(08-06-2009 01:16 AM)Noiles link Wrote:I can't seem to change my lifespan options. The option is greyed out(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5907/34621159.jpg).
Even after a complete uninstall and reinstall. They lifespan option is still greyed out. Not to happy about this {cursing}
10-06-2009, 12:07 AM
If you're trying to change the settings while on the main menu (choosing what to play and stuff), it'll be grayed out.

If you're actually in live mode and go to the settings and it's grayed out, I'm guessing it's a glitch. Otherwise, it should work during live mode.

&quot;time passes, people move,<br />like a rivers flow, it never ends.&quot; - Shiek
11-06-2009, 06:49 AM
(10-06-2009 12:07 AM)triforcextess link Wrote:If you're trying to change the settings while on the main menu (choosing what to play and stuff), it'll be grayed out.

If you're actually in live mode and go to the settings and it's grayed out, I'm guessing it's a glitch. Otherwise, it should work during live mode.
That was the problem I accidently stumbled upon it.