Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vampires On Sims 3
11-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Vampires On Sims 3
hi i wanted to know if u can create vamps on sims 3, i know you can do it on sims 2 with nightlife but if its on sims 3 ill buy sims 3

im still not sure which one to buy and whether sims 3 is better then sims 2?

cna anyone help me out? Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2009, 02:36 AM
Re: Vampires On Sims 3
You can't create any REAL vampires, but you can give them a blue skin at the lightest tint and red eyes and they'll LOOK like a vampire.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-06-2009, 02:40 AM
oh damn it! that's not so great then thanx!!
11-06-2009, 02:56 AM
I wouldnt decide the game is bad off of that though.  The game is WAAAY better than TS2 on all the other levels.
11-06-2009, 03:12 AM
really? ok i want sims 3 more then thanx!
11-06-2009, 03:14 AM
Yeah Smile

It is truly amazing on all levels Smile
11-06-2009, 03:24 AM
what are the difference btw sims 3 and 2?
11-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Well, with the Sims 2, you were solely on one lot.  With TS3, the entire neighborhood is seamless.  So, you can walk over to your friends house, or go out to eat, or go to the park, and there is NO loading time!!  Along with seamless neighborhood, there is seamless aging.  In TS2, only the family you played would age. Now the whole neighborhood does!

Also, the CAS is AMAZINGLY improved.  Everything is on a slider!  Yuo can make a Sim that looks EXACTLY like someone!

Also, there is a new system of "Traits"  In TS2, you used points on certain things like, grumpy and nice, sloppy and neat, exc.  Now, there is an intricate trait system.  There is a list of about 70 traits, so there are ENDLESS combination!  Adult Sims can have 5 traits.  So you can have an Evil, Insane, Kleptomatic (Thief), Genius!

Every trait brings certain interactions to the game play.  Like Evil Sims can steal candy from babies!

There is another system called moodlets.  So, lets say your Sim was dealing with crying babies all day.  Then they would get a moodlet like "Annoyed"  And that would have an effect on their day.

Another new system is Opportunities.  They come with careers and school.  Lets say you are in the Medical career.  You get the opportunity to donate an organ to the hospital.  If you choose to do it, you can get ahead in your career.  TYour Sim would also come home with a "Sore" Moodlet.

Also, the game isnt all about making sure your Sim uses the Bathroom every 10 min.  It is more about fulfilling their life goals Smile

That is just a taste of the game too! 
11-06-2009, 04:08 AM
wow that really seems amazing that definitely sold me to get sims 3 lol!! wow u can really do all that squeeee i am so getting it thanx for all ur help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont think ill ever get tired of sims now lol
11-06-2009, 04:50 AM
Glad I could help!