Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question?
10-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Question?
By the way- newbie on this site!

I haven't bought the Sims 3 yet, but of course I love the first two! I thought Sims 2 was amazing, and I'm hoping I'm not putting too much hype into the 3rd (especially since I've read that alot of Simmers are having problems or have really mixed reviews) I'm waiting till I get some more pennies together and for a patch, just in case I have a problem running it as well.

But anyways- I've heard that they have a "twin" button in the CAS screen of TS3, but is there a way to "preview" a child between adult males and females? In TS2, when you pressed the create a new sim, if there is an adult female and male, you can click the pacifier & it'll show you what a child between them would look like.

Yeah I know... of all things, I asked about that  Tongue.

Thank you very much! Happy Simming  Big Grin!

Twas the night before the Sims 3 release<br />And all over the boards<br />Fans posted with excitement<br />And checked their pre-orders… just to be sure.<br /><br />Computers were cleaned<br />Old games uninstalled<br />While visions of Create A Sim<br />Has everyone enthralled<br /><br />The day has finally arrived<br />As we all start to sob<br />Tears of joy <br />For an old and familiar Plumbob<br /><br />I waved to the UPS truck<br />As it pulled out of site<br />I grabbed a big gulp and some hotpockets<br />And plan to stay up all night!
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Re: Question?
Welcome to the site! Smile you should make an introduction post btw

anyways yes there is a  CAT(create a twin) and play with genetics button

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
11-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Yep, there's both. I've experimented with the twin button only, and it creates an exact copy, clothing and all of the original sim. And I was reading about the genetics button where you can choose not to keep the sim or something to that effect.

Oh, and welcome!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-06-2009, 05:44 AM
Thank you so much! And I will introduce myself- I'm kind of a procrastinator, though Lol  Tongue Hopefully I'll get the game in a few days! I was going to wait for another patch. BUT I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE  {wacko}!!!!!

Twas the night before the Sims 3 release<br />And all over the boards<br />Fans posted with excitement<br />And checked their pre-orders… just to be sure.<br /><br />Computers were cleaned<br />Old games uninstalled<br />While visions of Create A Sim<br />Has everyone enthralled<br /><br />The day has finally arrived<br />As we all start to sob<br />Tears of joy <br />For an old and familiar Plumbob<br /><br />I waved to the UPS truck<br />As it pulled out of site<br />I grabbed a big gulp and some hotpockets<br />And plan to stay up all night!
12-06-2009, 05:45 AM
BTW, does anybody know where the "Twas the Night before Sims 3" thing came from? I thought this was the most HILARIOUS thing! Even my hubby who hates the Sims was cracking up!