Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trait incompatibility
11-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Trait incompatibility
I have a YA Sim I wanted to get married to a certain girl.
I went in town, saw this girl and greeted her. They talked, they were almost friends and such, but then my Sim discovered that she has the Grumpy trait. He has the Excitable trait. Their relationship started to decay after that. {blink}

Should I continue with this relationship, or does he have to look after another girl to marry?
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Re: Trait incompatibility
You could attempt to keep the relationship going, but it might not work out in the long run. But you never know, sometimes they say that opposites attract Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-06-2009, 08:26 PM
You never know, maybe it wont be a completely happy marraige, but that's the kind of thing that makes the Sims entertaining and unique. I actually made a family of one mother and her daughter, the mothers an evil kleptomaniac dreaming to be a master thief, and the daughter's a good virtuoso who, i'm hoping at one point, will get the option of becoming a great musician, and if that doesn't work she's also a talented writer, and still at the child stage!

I don't lag, i own so much it takes the server a few seconds to figure out what the hell i just did.<br /><br />The hardest part of a Zombie Apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome.
11-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Thanks guys! Big Grin
I wasn't very happy with that simmi, tho. They both had the same hair colour and her nose was ugly. {lol} I think she had the Evil trait too. I saw her acting weird while in town.

I found him a new girlfriend (with more 'normal' traits) he dated just under her small ugly nose. Tongue
13-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Ah, that's good then Wink At least he found a better girl!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]