Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 or stay with Sims 2 for the time being?
12-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Sims 3 or stay with Sims 2 for the time being?
Is it worth it to get Sims 3 Now? I'm asking this since I have just gotten around at playing Sims 2 for around a week with no expansion packs. I read that the problems in Sims 2 original was addressed in the expansion packs so I'm expecting Sims 3 to have addressed the problems by this time. From the few threads that I've read, bugs are still rampant.
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2009, 03:08 AM
Re: Sims 3 or stay with Sims 2 for the time being?
I would get TS3.  Even with bugs, its better than TS2 by a mile.
12-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Then again, if you're just getting into TS2, I would recommend sticking with that for a while. Sure, that may put you behind the times a bit, but who cares? TS2, while maybe not TS3, is still a very enjoyable game that's well worth playing. And if you get TS3 now, you may never look back at TS2. If it were me, I'd take my time with TS2 for now...get some of the expansion packs and such, maybe?

...If that makes any sense at all. XD Just my opinion, anyway. Smile

There are plenty of people who HAVE been playing TS2 for a LONG time who have decided not to get TS3 yet. They still want to enjoy TS2. That's awesome. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
13-06-2009, 12:10 AM
There will always be bugs in games, its virtually impossible to create a perfect game that isn't flawed. However, if you are enjoying TS2 a lot, don't get TS3 because then you'll never go back to TS2, as Bambi said.

But do whatever you think it right Wink

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]