Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims 2 Stop!!!
21-03-2008, 09:08 PM
sims 2 Stop!!!
Sims 2 should stop making Eps because sims 3 is coming, wpuld u still sims 2 if u baught a sims 3 game???
it would just take up the memory of ur computer and ur money... yes.....  :-\ :-* :'( :'( >Sad >Sad
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Re: sims 2 Stop!!!
I don't think that I would buy it because that sounds a little pointless. Kitchen and Bath Stuff and Ikea stuff are the two stuff packs coming out, but I doubt that any more EPs are coming out after that.
22-03-2008, 12:52 AM
i won't get ts3 so if they stop making eps fro ts2 i don't care! Anyway I'm happy with 3 little eps, but still we have a year to enjoy all the wonders of sims 2lol i'm weird i no

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
22-03-2008, 03:01 AM
I think there are going to be a lot less buyers of the Eps cuz it kind of is a waste knowing that there is just going to be an entire new series in a year if they make more after the l8est ones.
22-03-2008, 03:50 AM
I'm not going to buy any more EP's. Sadly, I bought Free Time and the next day they announced Sims 3. Grr. When I buy Sims 3, I'm most likely going to uninstall Sims 2. Not much memory on my small little laptop. It can barely hold just Sims 2.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
22-03-2008, 03:52 AM
mine could hold everyting
22-03-2008, 07:40 AM
I don't think they have any plans on making a new ep.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
22-03-2008, 10:38 AM
I think not as many poeple will stop playing sims 2 when sims 3 comes out like they did for sims 1, because there there was a huge difference in graphics, and so many new things, i think that sims 3 is going to have to be seriously impressive to keep all the fans sims 3 has
23-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Well those of you saying you sticking with the sims 2 sound like fools because the sims 3 is going to be way better.It's what the TRUE FANS have been waiting for!!!
23-03-2008, 06:21 AM
EA loves making money lol, They don't stop with the EP's and SP's. I think the stuff packs should be free, personally. Although it's not that much money, you think EA makes enough money to make it cheaper... Or at least have most of the EPs/SPs without the lovely glitches, etc... Yea.. Lol

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]