Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing family being played
15-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Changing family being played
Hello,

Probably very newbish question, but I can not figure that out. How can I switch family I am playing without starting another copy of the world. I would like to push the story a little bit by playing other families than just the one I created.

On the side note, it seemed that my Sunset Valley was about to become ghost town. Sims were not marrying or making babies, just getting old and passing away. By the time my children grow up, I am fearing there will be no potential mates for them. I have story progression on.

I have not seen anyone moving in/out or marrying... Sad
Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Re: Changing family being played
Option edit town then click the house icon

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
15-06-2009, 03:14 AM
Re: Changing family being played
(15-06-2009 12:49 AM)Chabbrik link Wrote:Hello,

Probably very newbish question, but I can not figure that out. How can I switch family I am playing without starting another copy of the world. I would like to push the story a little bit by playing other families than just the one I created.

On the side note, it seemed that my Sunset Valley was about to become ghost town. Sims were not marrying or making babies, just getting old and passing away. By the time my children grow up, I am fearing there will be no potential mates for them. I have story progression on.

I have not seen anyone moving in/out or marrying... Sad

hm..thats odd. If I were you I would try and populate the town and maybe that may kick start the moving of new families. Also, when playing your game read the paper and check for births and move ins/outs.  Smile

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.