Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
yay!
06-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Re: yay!
its so annoying!i really want twins but all iget is triplets!how du u just get twins?wat happend 2 forcetwins?

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Just get the fertility treatment reward to ensure twins Wink
i've been getting ALOT of twins in my game lately, its getting really annoying.. I hate twins

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
07-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Well my first ever Sim family had twin boys, they were natural, but then I had the mum get fertility treatment and shamPOW she has triplet girls. So there's five annoying-as-hell toddlers crawling about everywhere... in the end I had to disown them. My first ever family was a total fail. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-07-2009, 10:21 PM
yea i got the fertility treatment but all i get is triplets!!!twins are alrite but i just dont want my family to be that bigg!!!i think the only way i can do it will be to make a family of 6 and then get the treatment from there!because when u have 6 ppl in ur household you can only have 2 more!!!=)

14-07-2009, 10:30 PM
I'm curious, has anyone ever had triplets naturally? Or are they impossible without the treatment?

15-07-2009, 05:55 AM
My sim had her triplets naturally she had three baby girls.
15-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Really? Awesome! I'#m glad it;'s actially possible then.

So far I've had four sets of natural twins... that's almost as many as I had over 5 years playing TS2, lol!

15-07-2009, 10:00 PM
lucky!every single time i give birth(my sim not me!) she has all triplet girls!i dont mind girls but twins are easier to handle

17-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Here is a pic of my triplets kind of weird though that one of them came out blond.
[Image: Screenshot-72.jpg]
19-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Haha, cute! That happens to me too, though generally the random hair and eye colours are a mix between their parents.
They're awesome. I've never been a fan of triplets but now I'm thinkin' I should have another set soon. Tongue