Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WOW!
21-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Re: WOW!
i dont have a permit yet
thats because I`m going to live in Australia and driving there is almost totally different from driving in the U.S.
take for instance, you drive on the left side of the road instead of right like in other countries like the U.S.
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2009, 02:54 AM
Congrats on being in the 11th grade soon Wink I just finished that grade (not that it matters since I'm in college xD) And I feel for you with the no summer vacation thing. My week's break for summer ends tomorrow xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
21-06-2009, 05:39 AM
Congrats on becoming an 11th grade I will in that grade in august. I am shocked that you don't have a summer break. I would probably lose my sanity without my summer break.