Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO BE SAD! :(
19-06-2009, 06:10 AM
ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO BE SAD! :(
Yay! another rant from me  Tongue  {cursing}  Sad
So i found out yesterday that i am not going to walk the stage for middle school(im still getting the diploma im just not participating in the ceremony) So today was the last day I'm ever going to see my friends *tear* and im not going to their high school either *sheds another tear*

I don't live close to my school and my friends do so i can't really hang with them much and im just so sad since they were all so awesome!

is anyone else going through this? like moving,elementary to middle school,middle school to high school?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Re: ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO BE SAD! :(
Why can't you walk? And I'm sorry,
but I'm going to go through this in a year.
All my friends are in the same boundery but I'm not so if I don't get a varience I can't go to school with them. :/
19-06-2009, 04:40 PM
I have 2 many U's (maximum is 3 and i have 5)
sorry to hear that Brit  Sad

19-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Wow..
Why do you have that many?
19-06-2009, 07:00 PM
-2 from PE (you'd swear... me and PE  {rolleyes} )

-1 from English (I don't get signatures every night from reading so i have a U in work habits)

-2 from history (I was once an A-B+ student until we got a new teacher who I think is racist and no matter how much work i once did i have an F  {cursing} ) so i gave up in that class

19-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Aw, I'm sorry about that. I did a ceremony like that for middle school, but I personally didn't like it, but its always a neat thing to do. But I understand with the whole friend thing, I've had that happen twice now. But don't worry, you'll probably make new friends also, and you can always keep in touch with your old friends as well Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
19-06-2009, 11:15 PM
(19-06-2009 10:13 PM)Phoebe link Wrote:Aw, I'm sorry about that. I did a ceremony like that for middle school, but I personally didn't like it, but its always a neat thing to do. But I understand with the whole friend thing, I've had that happen twice now. But don't worry, you'll probably make new friends also, and you can always keep in touch with your old friends as well Smile

\  l
yea i plan on keeping in touch with them    l---[:
                                                          /  l
don't ask why i made that little person, he just looks cool lol

19-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Ouch..that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Well, I just finished 8th grade today and going into highschool officially.
Nothing bad for me though because my school is french so it goes from grades 7-12. I'm not changing schools. I changed school in 6th grade and even then most of the people in my school along with all the other elementaries go there now.

And LOL Andrew XD
19-06-2009, 11:51 PM
;-;
Yeah. High school sucks without friends.
I had to move high schools twice -.-;;

& it's hard keeping your old friends D:

19-06-2009, 11:53 PM
I can imagine sommie i only kept in touch with my old friends for elementary about 3-4 months after leaving.

(19-06-2009 11:17 PM){ мιѕѕу-ℓιѕнα } link Wrote:Ouch..that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Well, I just finished 8th grade today and going into highschool officially.
Nothing bad for me though because my school is french so it goes from grades 7-12. I'm not changing schools. I changed school in 6th grade and even then most of the people in my school along with all the other elementaries go there now.

And LOL Andrew XD
i wish my school was like that  Sad but i'd be scared to go there will people 4 years older than me  {woot}