Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO BE SAD! :(
01-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Re: ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO BE SAD! :(
When I finish school I'm really anxious to move out and see the world... I think I'll do quite well on my own, actually lol... but I want to go to university...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2009, 09:21 PM
XD I don't even know how I will cope on my own.

I'll most likely be traveling around anyway, so I won't really be on my own a lot of the time.

Coming Soon...
01-08-2009, 11:47 PM
I'm sorry Sad.
The lowest grade I've ever gotten in my life that wasn't on purpose, was a 84 (like report card grades, not on a test, I've probably gotten tons of 50's this year, lol). In 6th grade the teacher made me really mad because he gave me a referal for checking the time on my phone, and he also deleted tons of my pictures and contacts. So I really just p1ssed him off, I talked real loud while he was teaching, and anything else that wouldn't get me into TOO much trouble, but still make him mad. He ended up calling my dad because my average was so low and that I was rude in class, and he made me do all the assignments I didn't turn in that year, but I ended up going onto a free essay site and getting some essays and rewording them to my level. I ended up finished that class with a 70-ish average, lol. I'm in honors classes and I'm pretty smart, but in 7th grade I kinda fell behind because I was lazy and never did my homework. I still passed with all A's and B's though, Tongue.

And that's the story of my middle school life, I'm going into 8th this year, I can't wait!

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]