Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Counters not connecting at corners
25-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Re: Counters not connecting at corners
I didn't try every stove/counter combination, but several and none worked.
Since my family earned enough money to increase the size of the house, I just built a bigger kitchen and didn't put anything but counters at the corner.
It seems that that's the best solution for now. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Counters not connecting at corners
Hi, I have been having this problem on and off. One day it would be working, then the next I need to completely remodel my kitchen. My current project on sims is making a working replica of my house, so remodeling will not work. One thing I have tried is taking the stove out and putting a refrigerator where the stove goes. Then I took out the refrigerator and put the stove back and it worked. If I didn't explain that well enough let me know, but I hope this helped!
18-06-2013, 12:16 AM
This makes a nice change, someone joining to give technical advice instead of asking for it! Yahoo

Sometimes if appliances aren't functioning in the game, try resetting the Lot. There's also known issues with the Woodfire oven in Monte Vista if you have Windows 7.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
18-06-2013, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2013 08:33 AM by Caspin.)
Yes, that is a nice changed indeed - stick around, simaddict!

I don't normally have problems sticking appliances within the counters (except on one occasion when the fridge kept jumping around and making itself inaccessible - it was the special fridge you get at the top of the cooking career) but it drives me crazy when bars and counters don't line up nicely. Makes me so mad I want to take a sledgehammer to it (and sometimes I do)!

Wait! Why is a sledgehammer called a sledgehammer? Was it originally used to break up sledges? Would you really have a special hammer for that?

Edit: All is well, I have the answer. My fact of the day: sledgehammer is derived from the Anglo Saxon "Slaegan", which, means "to strike violently". Thank you Wikipedia. Smile
18-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Hmm, to strike violently...

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

18-06-2013, 08:49 AM
(18-06-2013 08:41 AM)Ollie Wrote:  Hmm, to strike violently...

Are you in an aggressive mood today, Ollie?! Shocked
18-06-2013, 08:56 AM
No, but I was just thinking... Hmmm...

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

21-06-2013, 11:58 PM
... wow, we get distracted easily...
10-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Yes, I just necro'd this as I don't like Sims 4 as much as I do Sims 3. Sooooo, I was searching online for the same resolution to aforementioned issue.

I think I figured it out. BangHead I was moving everything out the way trying, retrying cabinets and then I realized that something (it was a hanging utensil rack) above the stove. Once I moved it out of the way, I then moved the corned cabinet and "SNAP" it snapped into place with the corner to the STOVE!!!! Clapping

Please, go back and try it again if anyone is STILL playing this incredible game. Thanks all and I hope that helps. Haveadrink
11-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Omg

After almost nine years of the technical section, someone has made their first post in Sims Forums, but in order to ANSWER a question!

That I should have returned, THAT I SHOULD HAVE LIVED to see such a day!

Summon the mummers! Waylay the minstrals! Bespit the fattened oxen! Let there be feasting & merriment abundant!

Oh, before I forget my manners again, welcome MikeDiesel to Sims Forums. Here's your complimentary glass of wine Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ & pan Fryingpan

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]