Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official "People With No Lives (PWNL)" Thread
26-06-2009, 03:41 AM
Re: The Official "People With No Lives (PWNL)" Thread
(26-06-2009 12:20 AM)Rena ♦³ link Wrote:I know someone who has no life;
the person who editted Michael Jackson's Wikipedia page and changed it to deceased already.
Confused

Not really, I doubt he's on the internet all day, posting stuff.  People love him and you all are just too young to understand, like I am too old to understand how you all love your stars.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2009, 04:52 AM
Re: The Official &quot;People With No Lives (PWNL)&quot; Thread
(26-06-2009 03:41 AM)MetaKnight! link Wrote:Not really, I doubt he's on the internet all day, posting stuff.  People love him and you all are just too young to understand, like I am too old to understand how you all love your stars.
I agree with you I am not as sadden as my parents are they were raised with his music and are schocked right now. I think if Miley Cyrus or lady gaga per say died a bunch of people from my generation would be sadden deeply,but older generations would not be as sad or shocked. He is an iconic symbol overall so I think it was a good think someone updated it as fast as they could.
26-06-2009, 05:40 AM
Right, my parents are more saddened about it than I am too...they are only a 6 years younger than him, so they practically grew up listening to him.  Then all my aunts and uncles calling my house and spreading the news. 

And yeah, if one of those stars died..like Miley Cyrus, it would be a reversal...I would be affected at all.  I would just only be sad to me, but not tragic, not really something I would follow.  His death is more of a tragic death.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-06-2009, 06:57 PM
My Dad doesn't care and my Mum hasn't spoken about it yet. xD I don't know what to make of it.

I'm still sad and shocked about John Lennon's death, and that was, like, 29 years ago.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
26-06-2009, 10:03 PM
My mom and dad were shocked but not really saddened. They seemed to be more saddened by Farah Fawcette

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
27-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Sorry for my ignorance, but who's that?

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
27-06-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't really know her but I know she was one of the angels in the old "Charlie's Angels" she was fighting cancer  and died at 62 from it

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008