Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Joe there?
25-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Is Joe there?
I haven't played this game yet since my laptop isn't fast enough but did anyone see Joe Carr on The Sims 3 or other sim that was on The Sims 2 game?
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Re: Is Joe there?
No he's not, sadly x[

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
26-06-2009, 02:03 AM
(25-06-2009 11:50 PM)lcswoosh05 link Wrote:I haven't played this game yet since my laptop isn't fast enough but did anyone see Joe Carr on The Sims 3 or other sim that was on The Sims 2 game?
no, but at least your post gave me the flashback of your last post obout him XD

you can always remake him yourself though. If you want

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
26-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Does The Sims 3 have the same clothing choice like Joe had and hair style etc? Also is there a face choice that looks like Joe?
26-06-2009, 11:51 PM
(26-06-2009 10:37 PM)lcswoosh05 link Wrote:Does The Sims 3 have the same clothing choice like Joe had and hair style etc? Also is there a face choice that looks like Joe?
1.You can make clothes that looks like his
2.Not exact hairstyle but it can be close enough
3.There are no more "Whole" Face choices, you have to seperately pick head,eye,nose, and lips.

27-06-2009, 04:33 AM
Well what I was talking about it there a already made guy that has the face of Joe and then I can just change the color or his skin and hair etc? I seen when I create guys on The Sims 2 that some of them have the Joe Carr face but different skin color and clothing etc.
27-06-2009, 04:45 AM
no they dont, but he looks like a fairly easy sim to make... maybe ask someone around the net if they can make him for you if you can't.

28-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Come to think of it is there anyone in here that can make a guy like Joe Carr for The Sims 3?
29-06-2009, 12:11 AM
I was thinking about trying it. I want more experience with CAS anyways, but I can try to do it. I can't guarantee results though xD I just need to read a short story for my friend and I'll jump into CAS and try Tongue

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
29-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Do you know how Joe looks like from head to toe? I assume you played The Sims 2 and seen Joe there many times.