Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy 4th July America!
04-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Happy 4th July America!
[align=center]Here in England, we don't celebrate it.
But I heard its pretty big in America Wink
I celebrate the 4th of July because its my best friends birthday today haha Smile
So whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it  {clap}

PS; I'm not too big on American History (thats next years study in History)
So I apologise for not seeming patriotic with this post Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Re: Happy 4th July America!
Thank you Big Grin

Hope everyone stays safe; North Korea launched 7 missiles so far today. {unsure}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
04-07-2009, 05:24 PM
The Philippine Independence Day holiday was held on July 4. Our Former President moved it to June 12, the date on which the Philippines had declared independence from Spain in 1898. Filipino-American Friendship Day was created in its place, and it coincides with the United States's Independence Day on July 4th.

so it's Filipino-American Friendship Day then...  Big Grin

The Sims 2 = The Sims 3<br /><br />They're both good...
04-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Haha, Happy fourth people!
Don't get to wasted, like people that would if they were in america xD!! (looks at Mike)
Have fun with your fireworks. Big Grin