Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Memory of Michael Jackson.
26-06-2009, 02:18 PM
In Memory of Michael Jackson.
So, i was thinking to remember MJ we could all post our favorite videos by Michael Jackson Smile

Just to remember him

I know some of you aren't fans but he was a good man and people didn't really bother to even see what kind of good person he is. And one thing that made me like cry was when this dude named... Ude Guller or something He asked" Michael, are you lonely?" And he said "Ube (or ude) I am very lonely."

so my favorite video isnt exactly Mj but its jackson five Smile

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/diu8i5UKTHc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Re: In Memory of Michael Jackson.
It says: "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions" Sad

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
26-06-2009, 02:55 PM
o___o
omg. i love that song,i never knew who sang it. XD
I should add it to my ipod ^^

26-06-2009, 03:15 PM
I'd heard about Jacko's death, but I just read the words "In memory of Michael" and I felt like our dear Unbreakable was gone, and I nearly cried.

Just to let you know that I care. =3

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
26-06-2009, 03:50 PM
(26-06-2009 03:15 PM)!*&gt;FLASH&lt;*! link Wrote:I'd heard about Jacko's death, but I just read the words "In memory of Michael" and I felt like our dear Unbreakable was gone, and I nearly cried.

Just to let you know that I care. =3

Aww Ze <3 That's so sweet. Thankyou! ^.^ Don't worry, I'll be around posting & moderating for a while to come Wink

Coming Soon...
26-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Me and my mother had a convo on him last night. She told me that Michael is obsessed with all these child-like stuff[The Ranch,hanging out with kids,etc] because he never got that childhood. He was always in the spotlight at a very young age. It's funny how as we get older,we're happy that we left our childhood and look back at the memories,but I think as Michael got older,he craved more and more to go back and have that childhood. I just feel so sorry for him the fact that he had everything taken away from him at such a young age. Love him or hate him,you must have some respect for him.

I just hope future generations don't see him as some wacko,even though he did some dangerous and odd things,but I don't believe it was his fault. I blame his father for what happened with him.
I hope they look at him for his music rather then his personal life. Smile

26-06-2009, 08:28 PM
well i guess some people dont understand what he went through.. and i guess he wanted to give children an experience he never had

I was a huge fan Of MJ and sadly the greatest pop singer is now dead.. it just didnt sound real when i first heard it Sad

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
30-06-2009, 10:01 PM
I agree with you, Sommie.

I just can't see someone like him doing half the horrible things people accused him of.  One mother even came forward at during one of the trals and confessed that she put her son up to saying that MJ sexually abused him just for the chance to sue for money.  That MJ never actually did anything to her son.  I would not be surprised if there were others who did the same thing, trying to get money out of him.

He had a strange history, and lots of income. So the parents felt he would just pay them off, I don't think any of them ever actually believed he'd fight them.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
30-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Same I just think that MJ was a kid at heart and he loved children I don't think he never did anything to them. He was deprived of his childhood, and how his father treated him. When he became and adult he wanted to live out the kid in his self.  He did live an interesting lifestyle,but it was just a lifestyle that not everyone is use to. He did do some bad things earlier in his life during the late 80's but people should only think of him as the king of pop and not look at some of the things that he did do or the things that he was accused of.
30-06-2009, 10:11 PM
What did he do in the late 80's? I'm just curious.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008