Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing Clothes and Appearance
30-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Changing Clothes and Appearance
How do you add more "Everyday" outfits to a sim's closet? I know how to change their clothes, but I'm not sure how to add more, so that they can change into different ones.

Also, is there any way to change a toddler's appearance, or are they stuck with the hair they get? I've tried holding them and then clicking on the mirror, but there isn't an option to change a toddler's hair like there was in the sims 2.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Re: Changing Clothes and Appearance
You can only have 3 outfits (for each type of clothing) for your Sim, in the CAS when you're planning your outfit, after you click one of the main buttons (whether it be 'Everyday', 'Formal', 'Sleepwear', a second window pops out, on the  left border of that window, theres a little icon of an outfit, under that theres a '+' sign. You can click that to add an outfit to your Sims' closet.

To change a toddlers appearance, you must be the toddler, and click on a mirror, they will crawl over to the mirror, and you can then change their appearance. Smile

Hope this helps!

Big Grin
30-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Thanks so much for the toddler thing! I just realized it by accident.

Is there anyway I could add more outfits... because my sims are already in there house and I can't really take them back to cas. Maybe I misunderstood your explanation, but thanks!

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
30-06-2009, 07:02 PM
You just need a wardrobe. Click on it, and go to 'Plan Outfit'
30-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Oh duh! Haha
Thanks so much! Karma

30-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Haha, no problem, and thanks for the karma Smile
10-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Sorry for bumping a bit, but it irks me that we can only have three everyday outfits... I know we can go back and change them when we please, but it takes the Michael picking and editing new outfits... sometimes I can't tell whether CASt is a gift or a curse. Plus the clothes selection is dismal. I had to rant this out. :\

Does anyone know when decent CC will be released? Aren't they all... working on... something? I'm so confused.

*NEEDS CUSTOM CONTENT NOW OR WILL DIE KTHXBAI*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-07-2009, 05:49 AM
Well, to answer your question, I've seen that SAU released a CC hair, but it had to override an existing hair. And then someone on MATY ended up releasing a bikini bottom (xDD) that is I believe completely new. So, they are working on it. I just don't know when it'll really start getting out there.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Mod the sims has some new stuff already. Its pretty good I've already downloaded some stuff.

Never settle for less!