Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sickness and Birth
21-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Sickness and Birth
Hey all,

I think it is kinda odd that all the sims have there babies @ home.  :-\ I am alsomad that they cant get cancer and things like that. Maybe a kid could get autism. Because that is in real life. EA PLEASE ADD SOME HOSPITALS AND AMBULANCES! The moms are always stuck @ home and are like ohhhhhh.... ahhhhhh.... and theres the baby. More realistic would be cool and maybe a hospital room and stuff so the family can stay over and stuff. I also think babies should take more facial change to look like parents and maybe babies clothing and shoes! OMG something like a baby carrier and carseats! I am full of ideas! BRING IT EA!

Can't wait to buy Sims 3!! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Re: Sickness and Birth
Oh look! I just spun around and POOF, I have a baby xD
[Image: snapshot_f4f02be4_94f04212.jpg]
21-03-2008, 10:04 PM
haha i know! ;D

Can't wait to buy Sims 3!! Smile
21-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I AGWEEEEE! I WANT A HOSPITAL FOR MY FEMALE SIM TO GO THROUGH LABOUR >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
<Throw evil tantrum>
and on thing that i hate is when sims hav their baby and their motives are low and the baby is in its cot, insted of eating or going toilet or hlping thoes motive go up they go and pick up the baby and stand there or feed it whn it doesnt need to be fed >Sad >Sad >Sad

I love stabbing icecreams
21-03-2008, 10:07 PM
(21-03-2008 10:01 PM)Rena link Wrote:Oh look! I just spun around and POOF, I have a baby xD
[Image: snapshot_f4f02be4_94f04212.jpg]

LOL!!! oh! yeah! I remember that .... I have spun around twice now in real life and had two daughters!!! LOL!
21-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Lilly: I know! My parents WON'T leave the children alone! What is their problem?! The children are fine just playing with their toys all day xD
Maggz: Haha, wow! I should try that!
21-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Odds are that there will be hospitals (or so the forum says, but since when do they speak the truth?), but I don't want there to be cancer and autism. I think that might be crossing the line... Sims is a world that no one else can control and don't you want your own little world to be perfect?

(There was some guy on the forum that says he steals babies. He need not respond to my post.)

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
22-03-2008, 12:25 AM
I don't think cancer will be i there since it will make it to realistic but there was a picture that has a hospital in it.
22-03-2008, 12:29 AM
I don't want sickness/illness like that in Sims 3. Too depressing and I think it would upset lots of people--including me. I lost my grandfather to cancer, and my other grandfather to a heart attack, so if the Sims 3 had that type of stuff, I just couldn't bear to play it. Sorry to make it depressing but I just couldn't deal with that.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
22-03-2008, 12:41 AM
(22-03-2008 12:29 AM)Faith link Wrote:I don't want sickness/illness like that in Sims 3. Too depressing and I think it would upset lots of people--including me. I lost my grandfather to cancer, and my other grandfather to a heart attack, so if the Sims 3 had that type of stuff, I just couldn't bear to play it. Sorry to make it depressing but I just couldn't deal with that.
i totally agree sickness apart from flu and a,l that might be a bit too much, i lost my grandfather when i was 6 due to lung cancer and it rwally wasn't nice, so cancer and autism m9ight be a bit scary nad always remmeber that some kids under 12 do play this game :o

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O