Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
question
07-07-2009, 01:33 AM
question
I bought the sims 2 about a year ago and i tried to installed it and my system did not meet the requirement anyway i lost the code to install with is it possible to install it another way
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Re: question
Didn't you already ask this here? I think you got all the answers you can possibly get in that thread, already. There's not much you can do if you lost the code. D:
09-07-2009, 03:46 AM
and i saw a techinal forum so i thought it could help me more im thankful for everyone that posted but now im in a techinal forum so u dont have to answer the question again respectally im lookin for other ppl that have more ideas
09-07-2009, 04:22 AM
But you won't get anymore answers.. There aren't many things you can do if you lost the serial code for your game.

1. Get a new one.
2. Borrow the base game off a friend, then install an EP that you own so you can play.
3. Find your serial code.
4. Contact EA and pay for a new one. [I believe it's 10 dollars, and you have to send proof of purchase to them.]
5. Other things mentioned in your first thread.

Just because it's a different forum, doesn't mean different people frequent it. :E I don't mean to be annoying or anything, I just don't want you to get your hopes up for nothing.
09-07-2009, 10:08 PM
thankyou for worrying but im still goin to be lookin so thanks
01-08-2009, 10:57 PM
(26-07-2009 08:43 PM)Majick ♥ link Wrote:Even though each game comes with it's own unique code, you can still use any code with your game.  I've done it >_>  My sister lives in OH and I'm in DE, I went to visit one summer she didn't have her TS2 installed, and I asked why.  She told me she lost her code to her game.

I keep a notebook with all my Sims games codes, cheats, etc. on me, especially since there was the boolprop cheat I had just discovered that I wanted to show my sister how to use.  So I had her install her game, using my base game code, and it worked just fine.  She got her game back, and I taught her the wonders of boolprop x3

Until you can afford to buy a new copy yourself if you have any friends who still have their codes try using one of theirs or if you have the game registered, call EA and they can get the code for you.

Keep in mind when installing if it asks to register the game, SAY NO.  Unless it's your own copy, never register a friend's code, especially if they may have already registered it.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-12-2009, 07:00 PM
thank you so much i just needed someone more experience to help me out