Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Who do you want to rule the Role family?
Nina and Jessica
Nina and Koko
Sabrina and Rose
Savan and Loba
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Role Legacy - Generation 2 and 3 Heir Poll
09-07-2009, 06:29 AM
The Role Legacy - Generation 2 and 3 Heir Poll
Okay, so the options look a little intimidating, don't they? Well, let me explain.

Because I couldn't decide who to let Briana's three children (Nina, Sabrina, and Savan for anyone who forgot), I decided whomever's child I liked the most would decide both heir's, because lets say I wanted Rose to be heir, then that'd force Sabrina to be heir. BUT, then I didn't know which kid I liked the most! So I'll let you decide.

So, that's why there's two names in the votes. The first name is for Generation 2's heir and then second name is for Generation 3. And the reason why Nina has two spots, is because she had twins, so obviously only one could become heir xD Believe it or not, this is easier than running two polls if Nina won, or just a Generation Two poll. Plus, I bet it makes y'all think more xD

Now, I created these fancy pictures so that you can take a look through the life of each one. And I'll post their info below it xD (oh, and btw, the traits are listed in the order that they got them, if anyone cares xD) And you may see some info you didn't know, and that's because I'm always playing the family, so most likely I haven't gotten to that update.

Generation 2

[Image: nina.jpg]

Name: Nina Role
Current Stage in Life: Elder (79 Days)
Traits: Excitable, Genius, Evil, Natural Cook, Workaholic
LTW: Become Emperor of Evil (Achieved)
Extra Info: Was the first one to break a toilet in my game, not married, she's quite evil, but loves to work. Her Natural Cookness is under appreciated because of lack of player-to-sim one-on-one time. Hates her twin, Sabrina, ever since she caught her and Dan (the children of Koko, Sabrina, and Sabrina's child) kissing and whatnot. Still working in Criminal.

[Image: sabrina.jpg]

Name: Sabrina Role
Current Stage in Life: Elder (79 days)
Traits: Good, Insane, Inappropriate, Neat, Bookworm
LTW: Become Star News Anchor (Achieved)
Extra Info: Made Dan (father of her child Rose and her twin's children) cheat on Nina, causing the two to hate each other. Not married. Used to date a Henry guy until I ignored him long enough...and then he got a girlfriend. Still working in Journalism.

[Image: savan.jpg]

Name: Savan Role
Current Stage in Life: Adult (8 Days until Elderhood)
Traits: Loner, Easily Impressed, Bookworm, Artistic, Hopelessly Romantic
LTW: To Max out Painting and Writing Skills
Extra Info: Now Married to Lynn Role. Got his traits changed since he never had the right amount of traits. Father to Loba Role. Been pretty much ignored since the day he's been born, but makes us lots of money from books sales (current royalities per week is $7,747) and buying out the grocery store. The only one in the family without a job (even the teens have jobs). He hasn't changed one bit from being a young adult to adult, so that's why he only has 1 adult picture.

Generation 3

[Image: loba.jpg]

Name: Loba Role
Current Stage in Life: Young Adult (Just had Birthday)
Traits: Light Sleeper, Neurotic, Evil, Technophobic, and Great Kisser
LTW: Heartbreaker (Wants to date and break up with 10 men)
Extra Info: I haven't updated on her yet, but she had a birthday. Daughter of Lynn and Savan Role. Eldest of Gen 3. She likes to play the guitar. Still working at the Salon. Her eyes are red like her mother's.

[Image: jessica.jpg]

Name: Jessica Role
Current Stage in Life: Teen (9 Days until Young Adulthood)
Traits: Couch Potato, Easily Impressed, Angler, Perfectionist
LTW: None
Extra Info: Daughter of Nina Role. Koko is her twin. Has job at grocery store. Her eyes are purple.

[Image: koko.jpg]

Name: Koko Role
Current Stage in Life: Teen (9 Days until Young Adulthood)
Traits: Friendly, Heavy Sleeper, Hot-Headed, Natural Cook
Extra Info: Daughter of Nina Role. Jessica is her twin. Has job at bookstore. Her eyes are purple.

[Image: rose.jpg]

Name: Rose Role
Current Stage in Life: Teen (11 days until Young Adulthood)
Traits: Mean Spirited, Loves Outdoors, Athletic, Hydrophobic
Extra Info: Daughter of Sabrina Role. Has job at Cemetery. She isn't really mean at all. She has secret trait of Pyromaniac.

---

You, SimsForums, get to decide who is the next person to rule the Role's! You have exactly 2 days starting... now!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Re: The Role Legacy - Generation 2 and 3 Heir Poll
It's been decided!...

Sabrina and Rose are the heirs! Stay tuned this weekend for more updates! (I need to catch up to my classes xD)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply