Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Double dating, day cares more party things, and follow sims to work and school
21-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Double dating, day cares more party things, and follow sims to work and school
Smile Smile :)Omg its finally happing Smile Smile Smile
Ok now thats out of the way. Don't you think it would be cool if a sim could lvl up that realtionship of that special someone and thier best buds? (so funny if they traded) Those crazy nannies staying there can get annyoing just send the kiddies off to day care for the afternoon, maybe some chance cards to. Bigger parties with bigger consquences. And the always wanting to see your sims talking around the water cooler with office buddies would be awesome!
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Re: Double dating, day cares more party things, and follow sims to work and school
SLOW DOWN! ur talkin waaaay 2 fast!

typing?

i dunno... how long did it take u to type that? Tongue

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
21-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Re: Double dating, day cares more party things, and follow sims to work and school
Yeah i know just really excited. ;D
21-03-2008, 10:36 PM
haha maybe it would be cool if you can control you simsĀ  at work and make them cheat on their wives!

Can't wait to buy Sims 3!! Smile
22-03-2008, 01:22 PM
yeah from what i've read you dont actually go to work but you can make them sleep with their boss and go early and stay late etc.
22-03-2008, 01:35 PM
I would be good to be able to invite more than two people to a party.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
22-03-2008, 01:41 PM
it must be hard but fun the sims 3 game i cant wait Big Grin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think its fair double dating its not fair on your boyfriends if they find out or if your just cheating on them. Partys are fun but theres a lot of planning to do there is lots more to do than fun! like tyding up the house i know its boring but when you do have free time do it have fun but if you dont clean your house and you invite a friend over or someone they will think your slobs!!!!!! work is boring but good to earn the money taking your kids to school you might have to buy a car or taxi or walk .

Best of luck xxxxxx!