Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Riverview Glitch (help if possible)
11-07-2009, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 12:46 AM by Linnyxx17.)
Riverview Glitch (help if possible)
I've been playing Riverview since i got the game. and i love the little town. its quiet (love that) but i believe its glitched.. i noticed that the neighbors do not go inside.. they just come home from work.. and stand outside looking at the front door like "uuuh? how do u work this thing" they have visitors but never go inside they just talk outside the house until morning and they leave for work/school. and some of them just stand inside their house by the window. i noticed in Sunset valley that u can actually see the Sims walking around the house and doing stuff. and they actually DO go inside.. but not in Riverview. i deleted Riverview Multiple times and still the same thing happens. it kinda annoys me does anyone know a way to fix this? i love Riverview and i wanna play it like i do with Sunset Valley but its really irritating its like that Hood is not even alive for my Sims.. {no}

Ps. the Stadium clock blinks 12:00 like a VCR any fix for that too in Riverview?

EDIT: spelling

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2009, 02:51 AM
Re: Riverview Glitch (help if possible)
I've had this happen but it only happened to 1 family instead of the whole neighborhood, If you have the patience/time you can try to select each family and tell them to move and maybe they'll be fixed. Sorry i can't help too muc  {no}

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
11-07-2009, 06:55 PM
I've never noticed this happen with me before. I find Sunset Valley more glitched on my computer than Riverview. There's glitches all over the game really. Unfortunately I can't really offer in advice. Sad 
I'm glad you love Riverview though! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-07-2009, 06:06 AM
Riverview is indeed glitched. However, there's no way to fix it really. We just get what we see.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-07-2009, 10:30 AM
thanks guys. i actually noticed after the first day of playing in Riverview if i just made it into a new game all the neighbors move except for the family that has Betty Newbie as a teen i forget their name. turns out that the door is kinda glitchy and wat i did was i played them and moved the door around to where the arrows were facing the opposite way and then i went back to my normal household and they acutally went inside. it worked for me it might work for you guys who find that family annoying just standing there

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
13-07-2009, 03:17 AM
yes thats the 1 family i was talking about  Tongue the simovatches (sp?)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P