Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Celebs
21-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Celebs
I think that sims should be able to make a carreer in like singing and if they succeed poperopsie(idk how 2 spell) will like chase them! and like people will know them and stuff and maybe there can be like a town newspaper like with the celebs in it! Like: "Cassandra Goth gives birth!" and stuff like that :o And like maybe... this is off my topic but maybe jails and things like that.... maybe like alchohol! DONT DRINK and DRIVE kids!

Can't wait to buy Sims 3!! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Re: Celebs
[quote author=SimsRule96 link=topic=669.msg12751#msg12751 date=1206134825]
I think that sims should be able to make a carreer in like singing and if they succeed poperopsie(idk how 2 spell) will like chase them! and like people will know them and stuff and maybe there can be like a town newspaper like with the celebs in it! Like: "Cassandra Goth gives birth!" and stuff like that :o And like maybe... this is off my topic but maybe jails and things like that.... maybe like alchohol! DONT DRINK and DRIVE kids!

[/quote

I reckon you are thinking on the same lines as superstar in sims1 lol!!!....
21-03-2008, 10:30 PM
i can totally see that being an EP

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
21-03-2008, 10:35 PM
yeah prob an EP ;D

Can't wait to buy Sims 3!! Smile
22-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Superstar would be so much fun. Having fans stand outside of your sims driveway just to get a glimpse of him/her and try to get an autograph. lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
22-03-2008, 02:11 AM
lol. i remember the Sims Superstar. Avril and Marilyn were there, and there was this obsessed fan Smile) always giving black roses.  Big Grin
22-03-2008, 11:08 AM
LOL ya and there was also christina aguilera and we got to have our own trailor...it was awesome!! I remember the butler.....he was soooooooo cool!
22-03-2008, 12:48 PM
aww man i love superstar it would be so cool to have that again!