Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No CD file?
12-07-2009, 03:42 PM
No CD file?
Hello everyone.

I would like to know if there is a safe file for me to download that will enable me to play the sims 2 without the CD. The game is  already installed in to my computer.

I'm also planning to buy an expansion pack soon (Pets) and need something that will stay or work after I install it.

Thank you very much!
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Re: No CD file?
If your talking about TS2, your in the wrong board.

But, there's no legal way to play the game without the CD. The game has been specifically designed to require the CD. Any CD-cracks are illegal. And, just to answer your second question, you'd have to get another one if you got Pets because they run different files and such. BUT, again, its illegal.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-07-2009, 04:15 AM
Thank you for moving the thread.

I'm aware of this. I just want the file for downloading.

Also if I download the main sims crack, I would need to download another one for pets?

Also will it effect the game?

Thank you! 
21-07-2009, 04:06 AM
When you buy pets, you'll play the game off of the Pets CD, so if it's just a matter of needing the disk to play, tht will fix your problem.  Otherwise, no.  There are no cracks, patches or downloads that will enable you to play the game without the disk.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie