Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Keitel Legacy
20-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Re: The Keitel Legacy
Marlon had spend five years in prison and haven’t talked to his sons once. He didn’t want to, he didn’t want his sons to see him this weak and defenseless. But he did send and receive several letters, the last one made him very upset.

Hi Dad!

I am all alone in the house now, Aaron has left. He has decided to become a copper, I said that he really shouldn’t but he never listens to me. On an other matter, do you remember Cherie? You know the girl I recently meet when you got arrested. She is moving in with me! Isn’t that great? I have taken a job at the local restaurant, iit isn’t highly paid but I might get to cook soon.

Wish you all the best, Cal.

Marlon was furious with the fact that his first born was going to become a copper. He hated Aaron, what a traitor! With a hasty hand writing he scribbled down the answer.

Hi!

Aaron is a traitor, I love him but I won’t ever talk to him again. You are the son and the heir now! I am sending you a blue print of my dream house, I have some money in a savings account. Use them and build the house, I think I can be released quiet soon. In year or with a bit of luck six months.

Love you son! Marlon.

Cal withdraw the money and hired builders to build the house, they bulldozed the old house to the ground. Cal lived with Cherie for a couple of months. When finally the house was finished they didn’t have much money left. The house was badly furnished, with two rusty beds, a lousy kitchen and a miserable bathroom. But the exterior was grand and impressed the neighbours.

Hi dad!

This was the house looks like, beautiful isn’t it! Are you being realesed anytime soon?

[Image: Screenshot-299-300x225.jpg]

Cal

[Image: Screenshot-3021-300x225.jpg]

Cherie and Cal’s relationship hadn’t changed much during the years, they were very much in love. Cherie grew up alone with her father, she never knew her mother or even her mother’s name. “You are my angel from the sky” her father used to say. Cherie knew that she wasn’t an angel, she had always wondered who her mother was. Was she still alive? Did her mother love her?

Cherie’s childhood had it’s ups and downs. Her father was only 18 when she was born and he worked a lot. Of course he loved her but Cherie spend most of her childhood alone. She loved to be outside and she loved music. She wanted to become a musician but like always life stopped all her dreams. They didn’t have the money to buy an instrument and now when she had turned 21 she figured it was to late. Instead she began working at the hospital, this sounds really fancy but it wasn’t.  She did all the dirty work and was badly paid.

During the building of Marlon’s dream house Cal lived with Cherie. It worked very well, Cherie had moved away from home and now lived in a very small apartment. They didn’t have much space but they didn’t need space. All they needed was each other. After several months of cramped living the house was finally finished. Cherie and Cal moved in, the house was amazing on the outside but when they came inside they were chocked. There was no wallpaper on the walls, the house didn’t have furniture and it wasn’t nearly what they had hoped for. It had a small kitchen area and a miserable bathroom. Cherie said that she didn’t mind, they didn’t have any money left but she knew that they in a few years could make this house fantastic.

One night they decided to go for a night stroll. Cherie loved the outdoors and was trilled to visit the park. They sat on a bench for hours, just talking. Cal was deeply in love, he loved every inch of Cherie. And he hoped she loved him as much, it felt like she did. When they were about to leave Cal realised that this was the opportunity he had longed for. He suddenly went down on one knee, Cherie had to stop very suddenly not to walk straight in to him.

“Cherie I love you! You are mine, inretrievable. Marry me?”

“Oh Cal! I love you to, of course I will marry you.” She smiled and Cal had never been happier. Cherie looked at the ring, the shone brightly in the darkness that surrounded them. She had never been happier.

The Ordinary Boys

Aaron called his brother occasionally with updates on his life. Aaron was doing fine at the Police Academy, he was best in his class and loved every second of it. He had decided to move back to Riverview when his studies were finished. Cal didn’t like the idea of that, he hated when Aaron and his father fought. An they often argued and screamed at each other, this wasn’t exactly going to end now that Aaron had decided to cross over the street so to speak. But Aaron wasn’t returning any time soon, Marlon on the other hand was returning very soon. Tonight to be specific.

Cal and Cherie hadn’t married yet, they didn’t have the money and Cal wanted his father to attend the wedding. The house was still looking pretty bad on the inside but on the outside it was fabulous. All of a sudden the doorbell rang, Cal hurried to open the front door. And there on the door step stood his father. But Marlon wasn’t like Cal remembered him, Marlon now had grey hair and looked old and weak. Marlon seemed to think that his son had changed quiet much to.

“Cal! It’s really good to see you again.” Marlon said and hugged his son.

“Good to see you to dad” Cal honestly answered.

“So when is the wedding being held. Or have  I missed it!?” Marlon asked and Cal was surprised that this was the second thing his father said after six years.

“We haven’t gotten married, we don’t have the money. Dad I have wanted to speak to you about this, we are very broke and the house isn’t as beautiful on the inside” Cal said quickly.

“Don’t you worry son. I need to tell you something. Let’s go inside.” They went inside the house and Marlon couldn’t do other than to agree that the house was fairly pathetic on the inside.

“In prison all the fudge ups sit and rot, so to speak. Most of them are cast out from their mobs or forgotten. I noticed that they all wanted to be part of something and I created: “The Ordinary Boys”. I have recruited about 40 members already and they really looks up to me. Some of them almost worship me. So son, no more money problems.

“And you call yourself “The Ordinary Boys”, that’s pretty lame and un-mob-like!” Cal said and smirked.

“I know the name isn’t the best, but that’s us now. And son you are very much a part of this”

“But I have my job a the restaurant, I like it very much.”

“Keep your job, you are still a part of the mob, we need some honest people as well. With influence…”

“But dad I have no influence what so ever”

“You will one day”

And like that it was settled, Marlon moved back in and Cal was now the son of the Ordinary Boys leader. He liked it a lot, and he was sure that Cherie wouldn’t mind. She loved the romance of crime.

[Image: header-keite-70-tallcrimstory_50022103.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply