• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Miley Cyrus......
16-07-2009, 04:31 AM
Re: Miley Cyrus......
Yea, that's how I feel too {yes}.
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2009, 05:28 PM
I can see where you guys are coming from.  But, I still feel that there are more talented individuals out there and she is hogging the limelight.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
16-07-2009, 07:08 PM
I try not to bash on anyone. Sure she may 'hog' the limelight. But so has other artists in the past. Britney,Christina,etc.
She worked hard for it,and I totally agree with Jen and Alisha.

She's amazing,and I heard she's really nice. Alot of celebrities don't take out the time to be with their fans. &; sometimes I don't like what she does.
But nobody's perfect[no pun intended XD] Wink

16-07-2009, 08:14 PM
I agree with Sommie and Alisha.

Also, atleast the SINGS LIVE unlike some people. *coughBritneySpearscough*

I think she a very talented person, I don't really like that some people call her all these words.

I like her but meh, Taylor Swift is much better. XD

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
16-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Taylor Swift is amazing! That's a role model if there was any.
But really, the paparazzi and mags is why so many people don't like her.
They have a way of making everybody seem like some horrible rebel that smokes pot and sits
on babies. Everyone has done at least one thing to make them look bad if the person takes it the wrong way.
17-07-2009, 08:17 PM
(16-07-2009 08:14 PM)¥ç¥é¥á§¤§¤ z¥égg¥ò¬ñ¬å ¬Ó§¤¥ò¥ò link Wrote:I like her but meh, Taylor Swift is much better. XD

You live in Ireland, right Niall?
I was wandering how popular country music is over there?

[center]
18-07-2009, 04:59 AM
Honestly, I do like Miley Cyrus and the HM show, but to an extent. I think its getting annoying how they are getting so much advertising and just merchandise from 1 show and 1 person. I like her songs, but that's probably because I hear them on the show and they can be sometimes just catchy xD Plus, she's only 16, her voice hasn't fully matured yet.

As for the role model thing, meh, whatever xD She's human, humans make mistakes, and with being a celebrity, the paparazzi are always around, ready to twist things around or make fun of people. Just see TMZ xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
18-07-2009, 06:21 PM
(17-07-2009 08:17 PM)Bobert link Wrote:[quote author=¥ç¥é¥á§¤§¤ z¥égg¥ò¬ñ¬å ¬Ó§¤¥ò¥ò link=topic=6829.msg256812#msg256812 date=1247771648]

I like her but meh, Taylor Swift is much better. XD

You live in Ireland, right Niall?
I was wandering how popular country music is over there?
[/quote]

Yeah I'm Irish, and I know you weren't being stereo-typical when you said that XD. Yes it's very big over here. So Is pop and techno.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
18-07-2009, 06:51 PM
I didn't mean to come off like that... sorry.
It's just that country isnt that popular in most places I've travelled outside of North America.

[center]