Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Miley Cyrus......
15-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Re: Miley Cyrus......
I used to love Disney Channel. But now it's just gone to crap. Like the shows used to be funny. Even Stevens, etc.
But Hannah Montana... it's soooo cheesy. And whats up with all of the supporting actors releasing albums? I was looking through the top albums on itunes the other day and I see Mitchel Musso. WTF? I also hate the Jonas Brothers.
Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers... all stealing the spotlight from the people who really deserve it.

I recently graduated from middle school (lol) and we had this whole graduation ceremony. It's cheesy I know. But anyway.... we had a slideshow at the end with pics of us as babies and stuff. And we need a song... a few people (Myself included) wanted I'm Yours by Jason Mraz (Best singer ever) but guess what. THE CLIMB by MILEY FRIKIN CYRUS. I was so pi**ed. Miley's pathetic, whingey excuse for a heart-filled song butchered the feeling of nostalgia.

She sucks.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2009, 09:52 PM
realised something all the ppl are all disagreeing are all guys,im a girl,and i dont really mind her,but i know if i was a guy i wud b sick of her.about mitchel musso wtf??

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
15-07-2009, 10:25 PM
I'll have to disagree with you there, bobert. I usually hate miley cyrus's songs (and all disney stars for that matter) but i totally fell in love with the climb. Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
16-07-2009, 12:04 AM
I agree then disagree. Miley Cyrus is great,but sometimes seeing her face is so effin annoying. Seriously,tired of always hearing her and Nick. And her ex boyfriend. Justin whatshisface. That just was like 'O__O; WTF?'

She's not the best rolemodel nor is she the worst. We all have mistakes that we regret,and she's no different. I'm not standing up for her either,cause unlike her we don't have millions if not billions of tweens looking up to her,and she honestly should have known better.

I only like 7 things,and The Climb. Hannah Montana got kinda old.

16-07-2009, 12:24 AM
I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions. I'm glad to see there aren't any "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Chris Crocker style fans on here...

[center]
16-07-2009, 12:42 AM
ROFLMAO don't get me started on him Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
16-07-2009, 01:30 AM
lol

[center]
16-07-2009, 03:58 AM
The way I see it, until you've been in their shoes, you don't have the right to complain.

I've stated it before in other Miley Cyrus threads; she is BOUND by a Signed Contract to act/perform a certain way.  This counts both toward both her show and singing careers.  And let's be honest, she's a better role model than I had growing up (britney spears, christina auguilara) so ... yeah.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-07-2009, 03:59 AM
I used to be the same, like, "EW. Hannah Montana? Miley Cyrus? YUCK."

Personally I'm not into the whole magazine reading, celebrity worshipping thing. I'll only
read them to laugh at random things. But then I asked myself why I disliked Miley and Disney shows.
It turns out that I didn't like it because everybody else was hating on her. I like her unique voice to some extent
and her songs are pretty catchy (SOME!). Hannah Montana is a funny show not because of her but because of
the other actors that bring it all together. I'm not saying you should worship her because you deffinitely should NOT.
Girls need to learn that she's not living your life, you are. And what may have worked for her might not neccesarily work for you. Not the best role model but if you keep it for entertainement purposes only, I think it's fun.
16-07-2009, 04:13 AM
I enjoy the Hannah Montana show, TBH.  Her singing voice does sound a bit nasaly, but that's just how her voice is all the time.  And she's a beautiful young girl, too.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie