Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creepy Camping trip
15-07-2009, 02:54 AM
Creepy Camping trip
The idea is like a creepy camping trip for a group of 14 yr olds. Smile You make up your characters name.
I will start. Please pick a name for my character....... I'm not really good at that. It's a boy.

I sat on the hardwood floor of our old house, folding my clothes and neatly placing them in my new duffel bag. It was dark by the time I finished packing for our camping trip, I had always hated packing and was more than happy to be finished. I heard my brother come through the door and rushed downstairs to ask if he would still be able to come.
"Yes, yes," he said as he hung his dripping wet rain coat on the rack, "I just hope the weather will get better... I don't really want to drive that road in the rain."
"I'm sure it'll be fine I reassured him."

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Re: Creepy Camping trip
You can be called Samuel.

My character is a girl, her name is Alexandra, or Lexi for short.

"Fold and lay, fold and lay." repeated in my mind as I carefully placed the last of my clothes in my extra large tote bag.
"I never realized how much things I had." I giggled to my brother Xander, zipping it up and placing it beside the door.
"I never realized how annoying you are when your excited." my brother replied, with a smirk.
I picked up my perfume, and sprayed some fragrance onto my neck. It cooled me down as the mist pressed against me.
Holding the back of my lucky necklace, I began swinging the long wire connected to a pink gemstone that swayed around.
Now let's hope for a safe journey...

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
15-07-2009, 08:34 PM
*I will also post Samuels brother's point of view... You can make up a name for him too, Niall. Tongue

Sam and I ate our dinner of Bacon and Eggs (I'm not much of a cook) in near silence. Sam was far too excited to talk. When I was finished I set my plate down on the kitchen counter, "Do your dishes when you're done, I gotta go find the tent."

Our garage was dim and stuffy. I sneezed as I stumbled over a mountain of cardboard boxes, looking for the one that was labeled "Camping Stuff". I found it and pulled out the green tent. "Lovely," I smiled.

[center]
15-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Samuel's brother is called Daniel! Smile

I stepped down the spiral staircase after my brother, holding up the tote bag with as much strenght as I could prodruce.
Xander and I walked into the miniscule dining room, and awkwardly pushed ourselves to the table.
Laid out was two blue napkins, a spoon and a large bowl of still warm chicken stew. (My brother is an ok cook, he's taking classes.)
"Dig in then." he replied, picking up his spoon and gobbling his stew. "Be careful or you'll get heartburn!" I replied, sipping it delightfully.
When we finished, we put on our coats and hurried outside towards the car, the rain pouring down fast and showering us with droplets. I tugged my hat down lower, as we clambered into the car.

15-07-2009, 09:23 PM
lol Samuel and Daniel

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP
I woke with a start and slammed my hand down on the alarm clock. Some day I would destroy that noisy piece of crap. I smiled at the thought of taking a sledge hammer to the small blue timepiece, parts flying through the air, me with a crazed grin, my eyes wide. I snapped out of my creepy thoughts and attempted to beat Daniel to the shower. I was unsuccesful. "Hurry up, Danny!" I shouted, banging my fists on the door.
"Shut up! This is the last shower I'll have in ages!"
Daniel. 19 years old. Second year in uni. Back for the summer. Our parents were away for two weeks in Nice. Every year they go to the french riviera for two weeks in July, leaving Daniel in charge.
At last he came out of the bathroom along with a plume of steam. "All yours."

An hour later I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car, listening to my iPod.
"I wrote a song," I sang along with the words, quietly waiting for my brother, "And it was called Yellow..."

Our Journey had began.

[center]
15-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Pale sunlight drifted in the large window behind the curtains as I awoke from my sleep.
Pushing the bedsheets aside, I clambered out of bed my feet touching the cold floorboards.
I went over to the vanity that was placed at the far end of the room, and pick up my hairbrush.
I stroked my long, thick blonde hair. I didn't care much about looks but I wanted to look nice when meeting the other people.
I picked up a container labled "Smooth Skin" and twisted the cap off. I slathered some onto my palms and rubbed it into my face.
I hurried off towards the shower, Xander rushing aswell. Suddenly, I urged faster than him and burst right inside.
I laughed to myself before whispering "Enjoy waiting."

- - - - -

I sat in the car, hopping up and down with excitement. My large ponytail's that were flopped infront of my shoulders bobbed.
Xander started up the car. Ah Xander. 19. Second year in uni. Back for another fun summer. Our parents staying in South Africa for the whole summer. Nothing can harm us.

We're on our way!

16-07-2009, 01:35 AM
And now I'm Daniel again.... is this gonna be confusing? Let me know...

It was a six hour drive to our new camping spot. A long drive. Even longer when you had to ride with Sam.

[center]
16-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah it's getting a little confusing. Maybe you should just do Samuel.

I lost track of time as we rocketed down a enourmously long road, that seemed like it would never end. I began to feel nervous and tightened my seatbelt as fog pirouetted across the road infront of us.
Xander's face looked innocent and afraid, as he pulled up the window. I watched as the clouds began clasping together and turning a smokey grey colour.
"What's going on, Xander? This seems really weird..." I muttered, staring into blankness.
"Hmm, I can't really say Lexi. Maybe it's just a horrible day." He replied, rubbing his hand against the polyester seats.
It sounded so dry and scratchy, like sand paper against a carpet. It screeched and clicked uncontrolably.
"Xander, could you please stop doing that against the carseat, it's making me feel awkward!" I told him, biting my bottom lip.
He stopped as we swerved around a dangerous corner. Four other cars were infront of us, a giant sign replied "Camp Ferity."
We looked at the camp, it was large with loads of trees, a wading forest behind it. Rows of log cabins filled up space, in the condition I could see, I thought I saw a "Mess Hall","Sick Room" and "Office" labled in rusty red above big buildings, larger than the cabins.
The cabins were for people who had booked them, we had booked a small one just for both of us. We stepped out of the car, and I felt an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Fog set around our ankles, and it was very dark when we got there. As we walked into the office, someone shouted "What do you mean there's no room for our tent?"
Another teen was standing with his brother that looked about 18 or 19 at the desk. "We're very sorry boys, but we can't let you bring that tent into the grounds." a rather large lady replied.
When we went up, she said "Ah, your room has four beds, would you care to share with these boys?" She smiled creepily but I replied.
"Sure."
"This is it!" I said in my head excitedly.

Wow that was long, lol.

I'm just doing Lexi because she would be more interesting, and I like her much more.

16-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Ok I will just do Sam... sorry about that crappy short post. My sister kicked me off the computer lol.

We carried our bags to the faded wood cabin.
"Thanks for sharing your cabin with us," Daniel said politely, "I'm Danny, this is my brother, Sam."
I smiled shyly, "Hi."
"I'm Lexi," said the girl, she had a pretty, chirpy voice.
The older boy, about Danny's age told us his name was Xander. He had messy black hair, but a friendly face.
"This is the one," Xander pointed to the bright red door, it stood out against the weathered grey wood. We piled in, setting our luggage on the floor. "This is cosy."
I nodded, "It's only fair you two get first pick of beds."

[center]
16-07-2009, 07:55 PM
"I'm totally having the one against the window, because the view will look beautiful when the fog clears up!" I said happily, skipping over to the bed.
I patted down the plain blue cover and lifted myself onto it. I looked out the window, it had one of the cute little gardens beside the river, so it was perfect.
"I'll just get this one." Xander said quickly, walking over to the bed.
"Guess these one's are ours!" Danny replied, jogging to the bed he wanted.
Sam quietly zipped open his bag, pulled out his Ipod and sat in the bed oppisite me.
"Hi, I'm so excited for this camping trip!" I said happily to Sam, jumping up and down.
"I can't wait either." He said, before he let out a grumbling yawn.
"I guess we should all sleep now, we can explore tomorrow." Danny told us, going into one of the small bathrooms.
"Atleast there's bathrooms inside." I laughed, walking into the other bathroom with Sam.
I brushed my teeth awkwardly, my nose pushing up against the mirror everytime Samuel went back and forth to put things inside one of the cupboards.
"Jeez, could they have made it any smaller?" Sam complained, as he tried to reach down to pick up some perfume I had that fell off the shelf.
Walking back into the main room, I slid into my bed after getting into my Hello Kitty nightdress.
"Wow, Hello Kitty?" Danny chuckled, smiling at me. I grinned at him before throwing a pillow.
We were getting along just fine, we were all happy....
That was until a raging roar was heard from the forest....