Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creepy Camping trip
16-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Re: Creepy Camping trip
"What the hell was that?" Danny shouted, jumping up.
I stood, "Are there bears in this forest?" I asked, shaking.
"I don't... think so," Xander replied, "look, I'm sure there's a logical explaination."
"Yeah," Lexi said, "Well what if your 'logical explaination' comes in here and rips us limb from limb? Huh?"
Lexi got up off her bed and walked over to the window, "There's something out there!"
We gathered by the window.
"Lexi," Xander said, "There's nothing there."
"But I saw it!" She insisted.

I was alone in a small clearing in the woods. I shivered. Suddenly a twig snapped. Something was moving... I woke with a start. My throat was dry, I reached for my water bottle. I tiptoed over to the window. Nothing. Wait! Something moved between the trees, silently. A massive dark shadow... closer and closer until it stared me right in the eyes. And what big, shiny, yellow eyes it had. A true monster indeed. For a moment I could not believe what I was seeing. And then reality came crashing down on me. Something not of this worlds was right in front of me, we were separated by only a few centimetres of glass. I screamed.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2009, 09:26 PM
A loud piercing scream flowed across the cabin towards me, I jolted up quickly.
I flickered on my torch and ran towards the window where Sam was screaming loudly at the window.
"Huh? Sammy?" I asked. He didn't answer, he just stood at the window with his arms at his side, yelling crazily.
I then noticed the large looming figure at the window, it's yellow eyes wide and the only seen thing beyond the window.
I let a blood-curdling yell, grabbing Sam by the shoulder, crying. Xander and Daniel suddenly jumped out of bed and ran to our aid.
"Sam!" "Lexi!" Both of them shouted at us. We snapped out of it and looked at them.
"What is going on with you two?" Danny and Xander said in unison.
"There was a monster right behind the glass!" we told them,but they shook their heads and stared at us sharply.
"There's no such thing as monsters, get back to bed." Daniel pulled Sam by the arm away.
"Time for bed, Lexi." Xander said softly, before bringing me to my bed.
When the light turned back off, and as I closed my eyes, all that filled my mind was the glowing yellow eyes that intensely stared at me and Sam.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
16-07-2009, 09:34 PM
I wouldn't sleep that night. Not a chance in hell. I plugged into my iPod. And it was all yellow...
'Damn, right,' I thought, it's EYES were yellow.

After what seemed like an eternity the sun rose over the horizon. The cabin was filled with a greyish light. I felt sick from the sleep which I hadn't had, a thick, potent odor. The smell of fear.
"Lexi?" I whispered. 
"Yes," she called back. I guessed that she had had little - if any - sleep as well.
"Did you sleep?"
"I don't think so..."

[center]
18-07-2009, 07:22 PM
I opened the door to outside, the sunlight shined down on my sunglasses that we're lowered down my nose, I perked them up with my finger.
Samuel stumbled behind me, groaning from lack of sleep. I hurried down the pathway leading from our cabin towards the Mess Hall, the place where food would be served.
Opening the wooden double door's, everyone in the camp chatted and shouted, sitting down on the benches and other people in a horizontal line to get some breakfast.
"Samuel, this place looks full. Where are we suppose to sit?" I asked him, as he yawned.
"I don't know. Should we even eat here? The food probably doesn't taste very good."
"Hmm, I guess it will be okay. I mean, what are they even going to give us? Crocodile soup?" I joked, knocking him on the shoulder.
"Hehe, crocodile soup?" I said nervously, stepping up towards the lunch lady.
"Yeah, you heard right. Crocodile soup is a delicacy (sp?) to Camp Ferity." She replied in a booming voice.
I said I would offer up to some, and Samuel did too. We walked over to a far away bench.
The soup was a pukish green, weirdly-shaped bits floated around the sides.
"Are you sure the food here is edible?" I asked Sam. Sam stared at me for a while before saying,
"Well, we came here for adventure and fun, why not try it?" He replied, before slurping down his soup.
I thought he turned green for some reason, before turning normal again. I looked down at my food.
For some reason, the weird pieces formed together in some sort of paranormal message.
TURN BACK, TURN BACK.
I looked around, the walls were a rusted bloody orange colour, the floor stained with blood aswell, a yellowish tint around it.
"Umm, Sammy?!" I cried, looking around. He was gone, no trace of anyone. I quickly ran towards the door and grabbed the door handles.
I tugged them, they wouldn't dare to budge. I screamed loudly before pouncing away from the door, dashing to the window behind the counter.
"What happened here? All of this must be a dream!" I repeated in my mind, panting louder than my thoughts.
I opened the window, but only a few inches, not enough room to get out. I started to panic some more, thinking there was no way out. I sat down against the bloody wall, my tears rolling down my cheeks.
Then, screams rang in my head, a picture of a dismembered head from a body still spasming. It was Daniel!
Beside him was Xander and Sammy, both with ripped off limbs, a pool of blood beside them, claw marks shredded on their chests.
I screamed in my head, I saw a shadow of myself being slammed against the wall, almost on the brink of death. Claw and bite marks sunken into my chest, arms and legs.
A giant slash across my face, crying tears of blood. I finally felt calm, screaming "THE EYES!"
Nothing had happened, I was outside beside the river fishing with Sam, Xander and Daniel beside me. What happened? Was I day dreaming?
Did time just skip? Was I possessed?

18-07-2009, 07:44 PM
I stared down at Lexi, her eyes were wide with fear, "What happened?"
"I-I-" Her eyelids fluttered and she passed out.

After the whole ordeal was over, we sat in the cabin debating whether or not to go hiking.
"I don't know if it would be a good idea," Said Xander, "Considering Lexi just had a... I don't even know what to call it."
"I'll be fine!" Lexi agrued, "Let's go."
We decided to hike, Xander somewhat reluctant.
The woods were beautiful but frightening at the same time. The suns rays shone through the leaves shrouding everything in eerie emerald shadows. I walked ahead of the others and reached a clearing. I felt uneasy stepping off the trail, Something drew me to the far side of the meadow. It was then that I felt something behind me. I turned sharply. In the center of the clearing stood a woman. She was tall, thin. Beautiful. But like the forest, at the same time frightening. I couldn't see her face through her long blond hair.
"Hello?" I whispered.
She cocked her head, and her hair fell away from her face...

[center]
18-07-2009, 08:18 PM
I looked in Sam's direction, there was a beautiful woman standing right under a large tree.
Her hair flew off her face, it was quite haunting as it tousled down in riotious curls behind her. Under the loopy hair, red eyes, dirty black face and a slit for a mouth appeared.
She stared at us, her mouth gaped open and out came a sleepy lullaby. White mist slumbered around her, her long dress flowed in the air.
I soon became hypnotised into a dazy stance, the beautiful song was so peaceful and sounded so much like an angel.
But as soon as it came to me, Xander and Daniel had already gone ahead, Sam and me right infront of the woman.
Her red eyes pierced us, her hand sounded like ice as it crackled up towards my face. "LEXI, RUN!" Sam screamed, grasping me by the hand are sprinting off towards tracks where Xander and Danny went, the demon twisted her neck towards us as I looked back, the icy sounding cries came from deep in her neck.
The crackling of ice followed us with a growing pace, as we ran as fast as we could. We finally saw Xander and Dan infront of us as we screamed "Run for your lives, it's a demon!"
Xander and Dan looked back with confused looks. We thrashed right through them, screaming.
"Guys, it's only a rabbit!" Dan shouted sharply. "Huh? What?" Both of us mumbled. Where the demon stood, was a small petrified bunny, whimpering before hopping towards Xander.
Xander picked up the bunny, and cuddled it. "You scared the poor thing!" Xander said, annoyance in his voice.
"You two have been acting so stange!" Xander replied, as he went ahead. As the bunny looked over his shoulder, The white-blonde hair flown around her, her face becoming the demon again, a slithering tongue gurgling.

18-07-2009, 08:27 PM
I flicked it's tongue at us twice... and then hopped - no... pounced! - away.
We continued the hike, uninterupted.
When we got back I collapsed on my bed, "God, I hate it here!"
Everything seemed to be going well, though. We dined in the mess hall. The food was great. Lexi had muttered something about Crocodile soup, after which she refused to touch the chowder.
We returned to our cabin and Danny pulled out a deck of cards, everything was going well until our fun was intruded upon by a knock on the door...

[center]
18-07-2009, 08:30 PM
I gotta post tomorrow because I got to go now, YOU HAVE TO WAIT HAHAHAHA! XD

18-07-2009, 08:31 PM
OK.......

[center]
19-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Woops... Back there I didn't mean to say she idioted her head.... I meant she cocked her head...

[center]