Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just wanted to say...
18-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I just wanted to say...
I LOVE THIS FORUM  Big Grin after posting 4 posts at the MATY forum I hated that place I sware it. It pisses me off that people could say whatever they please over the internet but if I knew them in real life I'll make sure my brother and his friends take care of anyone I dislike(its happened before  Wink ) Smile

so there! Smile I love the people at this forum!,I love the topics in this forum!,I love the smilies of this forum!, So! I Love this forum  {wub} sorry I had to vent this out. *HUGZ TO ALL!*

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Re: I just wanted to say...
Lmao, thanks Andrew ^-^ We try to make the place the best it can be.

I'm not a big fan of forums like that either, but I guess it's just because I've been on here for over a year, and I'm used to it being a family forum where things like that aren't tolerated.

Coming Soon...
18-07-2009, 04:49 PM
I used to be on the official forum all the time. It was quite the opposite. Very strict. Any off topic posts were immediately locked and deleted.  This forum is great. Smile

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
18-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Which official forum? I used to live on the official Sims 2 one...not so keen on the official Sims 3 one. It's not the same without the SimMaster's and the normal BBS. Sad

Coming Soon...
18-07-2009, 06:15 PM
I don't like the sims 3 one its too... crowded, its a nice crowd and all but i don't like the layout of it.

18-07-2009, 06:16 PM
(18-07-2009 06:15 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:I don't like the sims 3 one its too... crowded, its a nice crowd and all but i don't like the layout of it.

I know...I don't like the whole JForum thing going on with EA...I'm sure there are better forum softwares out there that are as easy to manipulate.

Coming Soon...
18-07-2009, 06:17 PM
yea of course i still like forum type layouts such as this one and other forums but bbs is much better than what they currently have..

18-07-2009, 06:22 PM
If I'm honest. Spore Forums look better than The Sims 3 forums. They use the same software, but the Spore team seem to have a better understanding of how to make it look nice.

To be honest, it looks like a rip off of PhpBB. :|

Coming Soon...
18-07-2009, 08:39 PM
(18-07-2009 04:56 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Which official forum? I used to live on the official Sims 2 one...not so keen on the official Sims 3 one. It's not the same without the SimMaster's and the normal BBS. Sad

Oh.. thesims2.com sorry, I''m stuck in the past lol...
They got rid of the SimMasters on ts3.com? Thats dumb...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
18-07-2009, 08:40 PM
(18-07-2009 08:39 PM)Bobert link Wrote:[quote author=Unbreakable link=topic=6848.msg257131#msg257131 date=1247932569]
Which official forum? I used to live on the official Sims 2 one...not so keen on the official Sims 3 one. It's not the same without the SimMaster's and the normal BBS. Sad

Oh.. thesims2.com sorry, I''m stuck in the past lol...
They got rid of the SimMasters on ts3.com? Thats dumb...
[/quote]

Yup, they got rid of them towards the end of the TS2 BBS...Around March time.

Coming Soon...