Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Explorer Users!
18-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Internet Explorer Users!
For those of you who are using Internet Explorer and are experiencing problems with the forums, it's probably being caused by the recent 'Feedback' tab to the side of the site. Some of the 'symptoms' include the forums being over to the left of the screen rather than being in the centre and the font on the forums being larger than normal.

If you would like to discuss this, there are threads in the 'Feedback & Suggestions' section of the forums, and my PM inbox is always open...

Talking of PM inboxes, some IE users are not able to see the 'Messages' tab on the forum's navigation bar, so please use the following link to get to your inboxes; http://www.simsforums.net/index.php?action=pm

If there are any more browsers you know of that are experiencing problems, please discuss it in the Feedback & Suggestions section also.

Thanks,

Mike

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Re: Internet Explorer Users!
Fixed! Well, removed the Feedback thingy anyway, that's solved it for now.

I was just trying to be clever (it didn't work), so if you have any feedback, comments, questions, ideas etc, please post them in the feedback forums, we'll make sure to read and comment on each one.

Thanks and sorry for the mess I caused {blush}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Oh Matt Tongue

ITs not your fault XD
20-07-2009, 03:48 PM
You're right, it's obviously Bambi's fault {yes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-07-2009, 04:14 PM
LOL nice one XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
20-07-2009, 04:15 PM
(20-07-2009 03:48 PM)Matt link Wrote:You're right, it's obviously Bambi's fault {yes}

I like what you done there. xD

Coming Soon...
20-07-2009, 11:20 PM
[Image: bambisfault.gif]

XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]