Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Survival RP
31-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Re: Survival RP
By the time we had finished gorging ourselves, the sun had set and darkness was fast approaching.
"What should we do?" I asked.
"Well," Josh replied, "We should try to keep the fire going... I doubt there are any really dangerous animals out here... but it should keep the mosquitoes away."

It was our first night on this island in the middle of the South Pacific. And we didn't sleep we sat around the fire in silence. And then in the early morning - when everything was grey except for a rosey pink on the eastern horizon where the sun was at long last rising - Skye spoke, "Do you think they're all dead?"
Josh shrugged.
"God... I hope not," I whispered...

"Look," Josh said, "We were on a cruise. There will be other ships... they'll pick us up! And soon there will be helicopters flying around here looking for survivors... for US!

But there were no ships. No helicopters. No one. Just us. Three people alone on an island, surrounded by miles and miles of the pacific ocean. And once again the sun would set and it would rise. Day and Night...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I remembered all the great memories of my childhood up to college... I looked up at Skye and Jack and my eyes made contact with them I seen the fires reflection in their eyes as I sighed In relief... "What is there to sigh about I asked my self... It's at least good to know That I'm not dead like others,I have food in my stomach, I'm not cold, and I have two people to socialize with" I suppose This is as good as It could get out here... I realized how dirty our clothes and hair was so I took of my shirt washed it in the ocean water and sat it next to the fire but I decided not to wet my hair since It would only make it saltier. I'd suppose Jack is going to do this as well but I'm not sure how Skye will be able to.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
05-08-2009, 12:42 PM
I wanna join this RP.
If it's too late, don't worry - but i'll fill out the form thing now xD

Need another girl? :]

Name: Bethany Brooks
Job: Part-time job as a cook at McDonalds
Appearance: Long, layered red/brown hair. Light green eyes. Slightly-tanned skin.
Personality: Quiet, but quite handy. She often keeps her head down low, but can be a great contributer to any group if someone involves her. She is quite friendly, and is a great cook. Since she's smart, she's able to identify certain plants and liquids by just looking at them.
Background/History: Bethany was born in Greece, but began to travel the world with her parents. Since they moved alot, she really never got to make many friends, so she isn't that social. Bethany rents a small house in a quiet town, since she never got too much attention from her family. Not being able to afford school prices, she dropped out, but lies about her age on resemes so no one thinks bad of her when she applies for jobs.

She wanted to go on this cruise, as she has a bit of an adventurous urge in her, getting that from her parents.
05-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Come on in and join  {clap}. Go ahead and Post but at this point you don't know us

13-08-2009, 07:25 PM
You could was up on the beach. Tongue

[center]
13-08-2009, 08:07 PM
maybe she lost interest or hasn't read this post XD Sad lol
Post ahead Bobert/Niall

19-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Ok... lol I'll post... a month or two late? Yes. Oh well Tongue

I stood next to Josh and Skye where the palm trees became more dense.
"We should go in," Skye said, "Maybe there's fresh water back there."
The past few days had been spent splitting coconuts to collect rain water in. It had rained every night until the two previous and we were getting low.

[center]