Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phooooonnnneeee
25-07-2009, 03:30 AM
Phooooonnnneeee
Mkay, so since 1.5 years ago-ish, I've had my LG Voyager when it first came out but a few days ago I drove my dad (still working towards that license, heh xD) to Verizon Wireless to lower our bill. And so we got rid of pretty much everything but unlimited texting and my dad decided to get rid of his blackberry since he really didn't need it and since I just got my new for every two credit, he got me a new phone too o___o. So we ended up getting the same phones since he didn't leave me much of a choice or time (It took me a while to decide on the Voyager, he gave me like 30 seconds for my new one xDD). So now I own the LG Env3 xD He got the blue one while I got the burgandy lol.

But the funny part is even though I didn't expect to get a new phone (all I wanted was shoes o_0) I STILL miss my Voyager o_o It's sitting on my dresser all loney and beaten up since I've dropped that thing so many times (and stepped on it while it was on pavement o_0). BUT IT STILL WORKS PERFECTLY! Which is just plain luck xD

Anyways, here's a piccy of my new phone xD

[Image: verizon-lg-env3-phones-photos-5.jpg]

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 04:45 AM
Re: Phooooonnnneeee
I think my friend has that one XD

I hate you for having such a awesome phone *steals*

25-07-2009, 07:55 AM
My phone is sooo out dated.  I need a new one x3  I'll worry about that after I can actually afford to have a phone again.  Nice phone, though!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
25-07-2009, 10:21 AM
you think your mobile is old XD

I did have a sony ericsson K800i but it broke Sad
So now I'm using a motarola slvr XD

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
25-07-2009, 07:14 PM
I dont even know what my phone is x3  I've had it about 3 or so years now.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie