Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you want to be in the future/What did you always want to be?
25-07-2009, 09:50 AM
What do you want to be in the future/What did you always want to be?
I've been thinking really hard for the last year now and I've realized that I really want to get into business/Investments,I've always loved math *hides* and just now I've been studying all about investments and it is a very interesting market to look into for me
/Endsmartrant

So what do you guys want to be when you grow up? or What was it that you always wanted to do.  Wink

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Re: What do you want to be in the future/What did you always want to be?
LOL. Math is my WORST subject xD
I have a hard time learning. Takes me longer then most kids Tongue

I think there was a topic like this before. But anyways.
Plan is to take as many AP and Honor classes before I enter college. Which will be hard I know XD Thenn hopefully get into Harvard. That's my aim college. Any other IV league college will do. Yes I do realize I dream really high. XD
If not a big IV,then go to Vanderbilt which is literally 30 minutes away from me ^^
Want to major in Law,English and French. Minor in history. IDK why those subjects,I just find them interest XD
LOL.
I think those are my goals in life ^^

25-07-2009, 07:14 PM
I'm grown up, and it sucks x3

Growing up, I wanted to be a Vet, but then when I realized I'd have to put animals down I couldn't bring myself to do that, so I changed my goal.  To be honest, I still don't know what to do with my life, and I'm 28 ... not much time left x3  LOL

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
26-07-2009, 09:53 PM
I'd like to study English literature and then become a writer. But before I go off to university I'd like to take some time to backpack around Europe... I love to travel, love to write.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
26-07-2009, 10:28 PM
After a few lessons into AS Maths. I'm starting to change my view on the subject XD

When I was younger (much younger XD ) I wanted to become a teacher ahha.
My dream job would have to be being a movie/commercial director. As a second option, I'd go for something that has to do with animation/graphics. And as a third option I'd like to be an architect.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
27-07-2009, 05:17 PM
I used to want to be an architect. But then I changed to Counseling.
At first I wanted to do Child and Youth Worker but kids drive me insane sometimes so I couldn't handle it
all the time but now I'm thinking of maybe doing an Adoption Counselor. Sounds pretty interesting.
I'll probably change my mind as time goes on but hey, I'm only 13. Tongue
08-08-2009, 02:07 PM
I HATE Maths. ;P
I once got an unclassified in a test. Which basically means, I scored too low to even get a grade. Yeah.
I get A's and B's in English however. Words are my friend. Numbers, not so much. I think it's just 'cause I love to read and write. I'm not a study type of person. I don't really study. I think just reading and writing for so long makes me good at English.

I want to write a few books. You don't get much for being an author though, unless you get lucky like Jo Rowling or Stephenie Meyer.
I was writing a story called The December Garden. Yep I know it sounds lame but it was just something to do. But I stopped writing it. :\

WARNING; MAJOR PLOT RAMBLING
It was just about a girl who gets concealed in this world, like a little quaint town, that's forever in winter and they have Christmas every month because it's consistently December [and so the title]. You can only get there two ways - from our world [there's a technique, I wont go into it], or you can be born there. Because when a person gets into the DG, they can never leave. But my character needs to get back to the real world for her family - someone's life is on the line. So she sets out to find a way. But she starts falling under the DG's enchantments - basically, she starts forgetting about her problems outside the DG and yearns to stay at the DG. She's making friends, she's falling in love, everything's so perfect - but there may be more to it than just that. She even starts forgetting her ill father and her brother in the real world. The DG is the only home she thinks she ever knew. But she encounters someone in the DG that's so surprising that suddenly everything comes flooding back and it becomes her fight to get back to her family or rot here.
The DG is on the outside a nice place to be, happy kids and friendly little shops and a very communal feeling. But it harbours nasty secrets underneath it all. :\
The worst is, she wants to return to nurture her seriously ill father so much, and to tell her younger brother everything's okay, but they've completely forgotten she exists. Everyone who gets enclosed in the DG loses all identity of existence in the real world. Otherwise people would be reported missing left-right and centre.
/END PLOT RAMBLING.

Yeah, I don't know why I went into that plot. But I loved writing that story so much. I kinda want to continue it now... I had the plot so developed...

Anyhow, aside from being an author, I still have no idea what I want to do. I'm not a big work fan. I'd rather do it the smart way and have someone do the work for me. Tongue I know it's bad but it's honesty. When I was a kid I wanted to make Disney videos [before DVDs came along]. I wrote one down called The Golden Plate and just like the name, it was a load of rubbish, but I was like 4 so that is my excuse. Then when I got bit older I wanted to be an air hostess. Then September 11 happened and killed that dream. Since then, I never really knew.

Oh btw, sorry for bumping. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-08-2009, 02:30 PM
I wanna be Cabin Crew.

There we go, short & sweet. ROFL.

Coming Soon...
08-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Kinda links with my air hostessing. I somehow knew you wanted to be in Cabin Crew though. I swear we've had this type of convo before.  {wacko}

Btw, [removed], if you read my earlier post, how's that for epic posting for ya? I'm getting back into it, riiiight? Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-08-2009, 02:53 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=6891.msg261162#msg261162 date=1249738377]
Kinda links with my air hostessing. I somehow knew you wanted to be in Cabin Crew though. I swear we've had this type of convo before.  {wacko}

XD We probably have...

I'm not at all worried about the whole 'terrorist' thing tbh...Doesn't really bother me.

Coming Soon...